Prologue

Zeppelin, that's what the Winchester's and bobby decided to call her after they found her half dead on Bobby's door step only being able to remember Led Zeppelin songs. Her parents Steve Rogers and tony stark lost her after she was taken by hydra at the age of three. There she was trained to be the next winter soldier, even got a metal arm, but at the age of 14 she escaped end ended up on bobby singers door step. She was like a daughter to bobby and like the middle sister to Sam and dean.she grew up with the boys becoming a hunter.
Zeppelin is now 25 she doesn't remember anything before hydra. She has Steve's super strength and his blond hair and blue eyes, but she has Tony's brain and sarcasm. She and dean are the best of friends always fighting over pie and listening to classic rock, but her and Sam like to geek out together.
While she was at hydra they put angle grace into her slowly turning her into a angle that requires sleep and food, until she fully matures her powers she must be injected with angle blood once a month supplied by cas of course.
Zeppelin is living life to the fullest as possible being a hunter and dealing with hydra but where will the future take her.