Chapter 1: "Leaving."

The song is kitchen sink by twenty one pilots btw. I know, its fucking amazing. ~blue
Pov: Tom

I was up at 2:00 am , watching 'The Office'. That is until I got a text from someone. I took my phone out my pocket and saw that it was an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and red the text.
Text
??: Hello Thomas..
Tom: hello?? Who is this??
??: Take a wild guess
Tom: Edd? Dude seriously enough with the pranks it's 2:00 am.
??: incorrect.
Tom: Matt?
??: wrong again buddy..
Tom: ...
Tom: ...no... It can't be...
??: what do you mean?
Tom: I killed him. This has to be a prank.
??: I'm not dead yet.. that harpoon didn't stab me through the stomach..
Tom: no no no... NO!
I felt my stomach churn.
Text
Tom: but I thought I killed you in that explosion!
Tord: nope.
Tom: how are you still alive?!
Tord: Paul and Pat.
Tom: who??
Tord: my dads dumbass.
Tom: oh..
Tord: mhm..
Tom: but how did you even get my number?!
Tord: I have my ways~
Tom: goddammit Commie! That doesn't help!
Tord: that's the point.
Tord: now, here's something I doubt you'd say no to.
Tom: what?
Tord: join the red army or..
Tom: or what?
Tord: or your friends die.
Tom: WHAT?!? NO!!
Tord: then your friends die..
Tom: ...FINE..
Tord: great!~ now get packing and be ready to leave in an hour or I'll have to get you myself.
Tom: fine. You stupid commie bastard.
I shut my phone off and stood up. I walked to my room and slammed the door behind me, I went to my closet and grabbed a large bag. I grabbed a charger for my goggles that replace my 'eyes'. Oh did I mention that I got cancer? Yeah the only solution they had to it was to replace my so called eyes with some futuristic goggles with LED lights that resemble eyes but are able to change shape for me so I can still express emotions. I packed some clothes, my tooth brush and toothpaste, pictures of me, Matt, and Edd, some pairs of shoes, my flask, my headphones, my phone charger and my phone, a comb, Tommee bear, a blanket or 2, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, a pillow, my wallet, and a razor. I walked to my desk and wrote a letter to Edd and Matt, explaining that I couldnt stay here anymore. When I finished, I put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, grabbed the letter and walked out of my bedroom. I lived in a seprate apartemnt from Matt and Edd so I was basically living alone again. I took a deep breathe and took my keys off the counter, I shut off the tv and all the lights before leaving my apartment. I locked the door before shutting it behind me and walked through the halls with my stuff. I kept walking until I reached the stairs, I looked down to where they lead to and took a deep breathe. I began to walk down the stairs and hummed the song 'History Maker' by Dean Fujioka, I started to sing the lyrics quietly while walking down the many steps that encounter me. I finally exited the building and walked through the streets of London, they were pretty much empty at this time but people were still walking and driving around. I came across two men that were holding hands, one with a cigarette in his mouth and facial hair, while the other had a mullet like haircut. I looked at their uniforms, they looked a bit like what tord was wearing in that wanted poster about 2 years ago. That when it hit me, they must be paul and pat! without thinking, I quickly ran up to them.

"um excuse me, are you to by any chance Paul and patryk?" I asked while looking at the two men. they nodded and one of them began to speak, "yes actually, how'd you know?" the one with the mullet like haircut asked.

"lucky guess... aaaand Tord..." I spoke awkwardly as I flat out told them that I was the one that Tord told them to get from London. there was an awkward silence, that is until the one with thick eyebrows began to speak.

"Are you Thomas Ridgewell?" he asked. "yes..-" I got cut off by them grabbing me tying me up. they taped my mouth shut and carried me while running. I heard a trunk of a car open and i was thrown into it, I felt my stuff get thrown with me. I tried to scream but it was muffled, I tried to wriggle myself free. One of them slammed trunk shut and got into the drivers seat up front, I heard two car doors shut and an engine start. the car started moving and my body rolled around his he car hit potholes in the road. I hit my head against something, I got hit in the head so hard I blacked out.