Chapter 4: "Peck."

Guess whats gonna happen by the title.

Pov: authors

Tord watched as tom wrote his schedule, the tall male was so charming to the communist. He admired his stubble, darkish skin, and piercings, man he was hot. Tord couldnt help but blush as he stared at Tom, he smiled a bit to himself. Tom finished writing the schedule, and looked at tord, noticing that he was staring. Tom blushed and smiled.

"What are you staring at?"

"N-nothing.." Tord narrowed his eyes to the floor, becoming flustered. Tom noticed and smiled, he set his clipboard down before setting a hand on one of tords plump thighs which were caged by his tight jeans before setting his hand on tords other thigh and pulling him close.
Tord blushed deeply but didnt fight back and just waited to see what tom was gonna do.
Tom just simply gave tord a quick kiss before letting go of him and picking his clipboard back up.

Pov: Tord

I stood there, waiting for my brain to process what just happened. Was it my imagination or did tom just kiss me? Nope i can still feel the soft warmth on my lips, he definitely kissed me. Wait- HE KISSED ME??!! I glanced at him before setting my hand on my lips, i felt my heart throbbing. I smiled like a complete idiot before squealing happily and dancing around a bit, not caring if tom was watching me. I ran over to him before giving him a long and loving kiss, he was surprised at first but slowly melted into the kiss moving his hands up to my face, cupping my cheeks. My cheeks were flushed and heated along with his, we kissed for a while before we pulled away for air. After catching our breathes we stared at each other before smiling and sharing another kiss.

I guess he does like me back