[Chptr. 11]

Previously: I put them on and reached into the pockets for my phone. I wanted to call Rachel since I didn't see her anywhere. Dang, I must've left it in the car. I walked out into the night and headed towards my car. As soon as my door was open, I felt a hand quickly and roughly cover my mouth; making my terrified suspense a mumble as he pushed his body against mine, pinning me between him and my car. "Hello Naomi," the stranger said before he forced me into my car and slammed the door shut behind us. My hand frantically flew up to my neck. I wasn't wearing my lucky necklace...

Chapter 11

I screamed as loud as I possibly could as I tried to fight him off, but he was too strong. The masked stranger threw me in the backseat and tried to cover up my mouth again. Once he put his hand to my lips, I bit his finger. He pulled away quickly and punched me a few times in the face to shut me up, but I still kept trying to escape. I wasn't going down without a fight. I swung my fist and hit him back.

He groaned a curse word and hit me constantly on my stomach, right at my rib cage. I screamed in pain as he grabbed hold of both my wrist with one hand and forced them above my head, leaving me exposed. He put his free hand down the front of my shorts. "You like that? You like that, you little tease?" he mumbled, his voice raspy and harsh.

I could taste the blood in my mouth and feel the tears running down my face as I realized what he was about to do to me. As one last desperate attempt, I started screaming at the top of my lungs, "HELP ME! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HEL--"

He hit me in the face again, causing me to stop screaming as the pain shot through my entire body. He yanked my shorts off and I couldn't do anything else. My body ached and I could literally feel my face swelling. I hate this! I hated feeling weak and useless, but this was out of my control.

I waited there helplessly as he started pulling down his pants. Then as he was about to take advantage of me, I heard the voice of an angel calling out, "Naomi! Naomi where are you?!"

Rachel! She must've noticed I was gone! The attacker cursed as he swiftly pulled his pants back up and grabbed my neck so tightly I could barely breathe.

He pulled me to his face so all I could see was his baby blue eyes. "Too bad we couldn't finish this; we were having such a good time. Oh well, see you around Naomi Scott. Don't tell you're your boyfriend about us. I'd hate to have to hurt him; Todd seems so nice," he taunted before roughly throwing me back on the seat and rushing away.

"Naomi?" I heard Rachel's voice as she approached the open door. "Naomi! Oh my god! What happened to you?!" She screamed as she jumped in the back seat and held my head; urgency in her voice. She unsteadily pulled out her phone and was about to dial, but I stopped her. "Please," I begged, but it came out as I mumble. "Please...take...me...home..."

"Are you kidding me?! No! You need to go to the hospital! I need to call the police!" she shouted. I could tell she was scared, and if I looked as bad as I feel, I know she was felt completely helpless.

"No...police...just...please take...me home," I strained out. I didn't want my parents to find out, and going to the hospital would do just that.

I knew as soon as my parents found out, we'd pack up and get as far away from here as possible. And I didn't want my dad to have to quit the job he worked so hard to get. It took a lot of energy out of me and I ended up passing out.

*****

I woke up the next morning feeling more horrible than I did before. I tried to move, but I couldn't. My body ached with just a twitch of my finger. "How are you feeling?" I heard a worried voice come from the side of me. I tried to open my eyes, but I was too weak. When I finally got them half open, I saw Rachel sitting in a chair beside me.

"Where am I?" I managed to get out. My mouth was dried out, so my voice came out harshly.

"At your house. Don't worry, your parents don't know anything. I figured you didn't want to tell them since you didn't want to go to the hospital."

There was a pause. "Naomi," Rachel started. I could hear the concern in her voice. "Were you...were you raped last night?" I shook my head, or at least tried to.

"He heard you coming, so he stopped," I breathed, my chest slowly moving up and up.

A sigh of relief came from her mouth. "What happened to you Naomi? All I know is that you and Todd went back inside the house, and when I saw him later, he said you took off. So I went outside to look for you and...and found you like this," she gesture to my body.

God, Todd. It seemed like years since I saw him last. "I don't know. It all happened so fast. I went to my car to get my phone, then out of nowhere this guy comes up behind me and," I paused to swallow, "He knew my name, he called me Naomi Scott."

"You don't think he goes to our school..?" she asked, sounding scared. I shook my head again.

"I don't know, I didn't see his face. He was wearing a mask," I explained to her, fighting back tears as I had a flashback of the guys masked face.

"Before your parents left this morning, I told them you weren't feeling well, which technically isn't lying. I can't stop them if they want to come and check up on you," she assured me while standing up. "I have to go home, but if you want me to stay--"

"No, you should...you should go home. I'll be fine," I cut her off mid-sentence. She was hesitant at first, but walked to the door. "Hey Rachel," I called as she reached the door. She turned to face me. "Thank you."

When she left, I forced myself to get out of the bed. Fighting off all the pain shooting through my body, I went to my full length mirror and looked at myself. Rachel must've changed my clothes; I had on a plain white t-shirt with light gray sweat-shorts that stopped at my knees.

My eyes quickly jumped to my face. God, I looked horrible. My whole face was swollen due to the punches that attacker gave me. I looked at my arms and saw the bruises around my wrist, from him gripping me so tightly. I rose up my shirt and was shocked by the huge bruises across my stomach; my rib cage.

I laid my hand gently on the purple smudges and it instantly started throbbing. I winced in pain as the tears started falling down my face.

Why me? Why did this happen to me? The masked attacker called me a tease. Am I really a tease? I never really thought of myself as being a tease. Is it the way I dress? The way I present myself?

And he knows me. He said he'll see me later. Does that mean he goes to my school? Does he mean he'll be watching me? Does that mean he knows where I live? I suddenly felt cautious of my surroundings.

I slowing walked back to my bed and crawled into a ball, fighting off the pain, and hoping to wake up from this nightmare...