MCA/Kagepro fanfict: Azami's story (part 1)

There once lived a being who was uncertain about her life. She was rather curious to know what she was, moreover the world she lives in, therefore setting sail on a journey for discovery.

As she traveled, she notice how beautiful the world was, bright and colorful. It simply brings joy and wonder around her. Nothing seem to be strange to her, till the time when she discovered her powers and encountering a species known as humans.

"Ugh...why did this keep happening?" Azami muttered to herself as she stared at a frozen deer upon having to glance at her crimson red eyes. That was when she heard a rustling sound from the nearby bushes. Apparently a human that was out for hunting. The human seemed to have spotted her, only to look rather surprised and later afraid of both her appearance and to what had happened to the deer.

"G-go away! D-don't come any closer" shouted one of the humans that trembled in fear, within a few seconds similarly frozen just like the deer. "I..I did it again.." taking a few steps back, she turned around and walk away from the scene.

Night falls when Azami went out in search for food, though this time luck was not on her side. A group of people were scouting around with what seems like pointy sticks, a pitchfork perhaps, bags of stones and lighted torch. They were moving rather quickly, tossing stones towards her direction, yelling "Monster! Die!" and one sobbing away, talking about her son being turned to stone by a "snake monster".

Out of defense, Azami turn more of those human beings to stone and immediately sprinted her life  further into the deep depth of the forest.

It was then she made a decision to stay away from humans, as far as she could, to prevent further casualties. A place where she isolates herself, no one, nothing, not even a single figure of animals or human found, deep inside the dark forest.