Azami's Story (part 2: A follower)

Azami's life was rather isolated, quiet and dark, as though living in a void or nothingness for as long as her life. She did it to avoid unnecessary encounter with humans. Countless flashback of what were being spitted out by the people replayed in her memory, "Monster! Kill her!". The thoughts of it sent shiver down her spine.

As she was about to make her way back from her morning stroll, Azami sensed that something/someone was following her. Not wanting any attention, she avoided the path but only to be followed wherever she goes.

"Woah...Hey! Miss! W-wait up!" a little semi-high voice was heard, resembling of a young boy. "What are you doing there by yourself?" the curious boy asked, in which she kept moving away. After a long persistence from being followed, she finally stop on her track.

"Go back to where you're from, human child" she warned, in which the young boy whom was following her was puzzled, but smiled cheerfully. "Ahahah. I'm just curious to what are you doing here, miss" he replied, leaning on a tree that was a few distance away.

"Didn't the villages warned you not to ever come here? You might be eaten by a monster." informed Azami, still having her back facing him.

"Well, I don't see any monster here" he chuckled for awhile before continuing. "Ah..anyways, my name's Tsukihiko, what's yours?" the boy questioned, gazing at her long black hair.

"..."

"Guess you don't really like to talk. Well, I'm just gonna talk anyway. You're quite interesting, hehehe~"

Despite being constantly ignored, Tsukihiko continued to follow Azami every single day, be it rain or shine and even as harsh as snowing. Each time he visited, he began describing some stories, from his own life to as random as making a joke, much to Azami's interest, she enjoyed listening to him, although hesitant to respond.