Extra

" Kana-nee!!! Hurry up!!! You said you were gonna fight us!!! " Ayame shouted from the living room.

" What's with all the screaming?! " Naruto asked.

" Sorry, mommy! Kana-nee and Saru-nii!! Forgotten their promise to fight us " Akihiko said, pouting.

" We didn't forget. Didn't we tell you, we were gonna go to the training grounds later " Saruto said.

" Well, you better go then. Me and your dad need some peace and quiet around here. "

" Alright! Bye, mom! Bye, dad! Bye everyone! " The two pair of twins said.

" See you later! Be careful! " The adults said.

" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! " A baby wailed.

" So, much for peace and quiet " Sasuke sarcastically said.

" I'm so very sorry! Kimiya must have woken up from her nap " Kaito bowed.

" It's fine. You don't need to apologize, Kai-kun " Naruto said.

* Meanwhile.... *

" Come on, come on!!! " Ayame said while pulling Saruto.

" Hahaha, we're right behind you. Don't worry. Remember, we promise you " Kanata said, while being pushed around by Akihiko.

As the two younger twins pushed their older siblings. The two older twins were too busy paying their attention to the two younger ones, that they didn't notice, that there were two figure walking towards their direction and they bumped into one another.

* BAM!!! *

The two older twins fell over and the two other figure fell over as well, but the two younger twins were still standing and there was an awkward silence. The four who fell over started to stand up and broke the awkward silence.

" We're so very sorry " They both said in unison and another awkward silence occurred.

" We're very sorry for bumping into you, we were being pushed around by our young siblings that we didn't pay attention where we were going and have all our attention on them. Again, we are very sorry " Saruto sincerely apologize.

" Oh, no need for apologies, we, too, were being pushed around by our siblings. " The boy said.

" I'm Saruto Uzumaki-Uchiha, this is my twin sister, Kanata Uzumaki-Uchiha. These are our younger siblings, identical twins too. Akihiko and Ayame Uzumaki-Uchiha. Please to meet you. " They all bowed.

" We're sorry for bumping into you. We were too excited of something. We're very sorry, please forgive us! " Akihiko and Ayame apologize sincerely in unison.

" It's alright, we forgive you " the girl said.

" We haven't introduce ourselves. How rude of us, I'm Yukichi Sohma, this is my twin sister, Yumichi Sohma. These are the two who were pushing around, Akito and Akane Sohma, both twins too, nice to meet you. "

" We're very sorry, please forgive us. We didn't mean to bump into you " Akito and Akane said.

" It's fine, well, we better get going. See you around then, it was nice meeting you " Kanata said.

" You too, well, see you! "

And with that, The Sohma's were gone.

" Well, that was interesting. Well, let's go "

* At the training grounds *

" Alright, so me against Ayame and Kanata against Akihiko. Remember, jutsus only no kunais or anything harmful! " Saruto explained.