Chapter 3 - My Savior

Austin's POV...

I am sitting outside an abandoned building now. I hid my car out of view and waited for a long time before slowly approaching the building. That is because I had to check the perimeters and the number of guys in there. I have to have plan and not be a suicidal idiot who will just bolt in without studying my enemies. I saw that there are only two guards at the entrance, and two guards on the second floor as well. But overall, they are 8 in total. Where's the other 4? I don't even have a gun and my arm's hurt. Where the hell is Anthony and the police? I just put a hanky and tied up my necktie tightly on my wound to put pressure into it and lessen the bleeding. Doesn't matter. Good thing I trained so hard in karate and taekwondo for times like this. It was one of my hobbies whenever I feel bored. I was about to sneak in when I heard a man shout in pain upstairs. That's it! Like a ninja, I reached for one of the guards and knocked him down by twisting his neck. I took his gun and shot his companion. As soon as they heard the gunshot, all of them came running towards the entrance.

"And the battle begins!" I said to myself and started firing.

***

A.E's POV...

"Aah!!!!!!!" he shouted and winced in pain after I stuck the fork on his thigh. I stood up and kicked him in his groin and he just collapsed to the floor.

That must have hurt a lot! No more babies for you in the future!

Then, I took his gun and kick the other man coming from the door. Good thing I loved martial arts.

Yes, girl! Show them the real Mafia Queen!

I chuckled as I kick again the other guy and pinned him on the floor. I was about to tie those two guys together when I heard a gunshot.

Oh, my! My dad's so quick to respond.

How did he know I was here?

I ran out of the room and hid from view fast when I saw two more men ran downstairs. I followed them silently as gunshots were fired below. I was now hiding in a large drum downstairs trying to see what's going on.

And when I had a clear view, I think the world stop revolving around me. There, I saw the most handsome man in the whole universe. He's like the Greek God Aries, the God of War. The Almighty, fighting the evil ones. My heart fluttered and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then, my heart beat faster, pounding hard on my chest.

Is this what they call 'Love at First Sight'?

I smiled like a fool and shook my head. I just stared at him like a lot puppy for a while. He seems to be a very good fighter. Not just a good fighter, he's very accurate with his shots. He just targets their arms or thighs.

I therefore conclude! He's a good guy!

And I think he's the guy for me!

What?!

I don't even know him!

Whatever! I'll definitely marry this man.

He's mine!

I wasn't kidding. I'll get him investigated because so far, he's met my standards. So I'll definitely marry him. Maybe I can just stay here and watch instead. Later on, all men are down groaning on the floor. He beat and beat and beat them. He just then took all of the guns from those guys and threw it all outside. He fought with bare hands after his accurate shots, kicking and punching till everyone's knocked down. He looked around, and then he saw me. He immediately ran towards me.