#3

Karin would tell that night was one of the greatest and she couldn't stop talking about it the next day.

Her and Anna were having breakfast before going to Uni together and her mouth simply wouldn't shut for a second.

"And did I tell you how good looking he was?", Karin said, chasing her cousin through the whole apartment, telling the story over and over again. "With that leather jacket and messy hair..."

"Only a dozen of times", Anna chuckled but she let Karin continue with her rant. She knew how big of a fan Karin was and she was still in shook that her cousin hasn't fainted yet from the experience.

"I'm telling you, Anna, he's perfect! You couldn't ask more from a man!"

Anna nodded but not really paying attention to her cousin anymore as she already heard those words over and over again.

"But did I tell you he called me –love-?"

Anna chuckled again.

"A lot of men called you –love-. I haven't seen you being so excited about it until now."

"Well they were not Thomas Sangster!", Karin laughed, sticking her tongue out at her cousin.

Anna just shrugged and grabbed the car keys from the table.

"Shut up already, you drive!", she told her, putting the keys in Karin's hands.

They locked the apartment and went out heading towards their car; well Anna's car actually but Karin had permission to use it whenever she needs it.

"So did you tell him that you're his fan?", Anna asked suddenly, after they pulled off.

Karin frowned at her question. She had thought to mention it for a couple of times, but then she shrugged the thought off; Thomas deserved a night of peace and quiet.

"I might have told him that I've seen a promo of his new movie", she finally said.

Anna burst out laughing hearing her reply.

"And he bit it? Didn't he see you staring at him?!"

"I didn't stare, I was very...professional", Karin said not finding a better word for it.

"Mhm..."

"Stop laughing, you're not helping! I might not see him again and I didn't even get a picture...", the girl said pouting. "I might have just met and lost the love of my life in the same night."

"My God, you fell for him hard!"

"Do I wanna know, if this feeling flows both ways, I'm sad to see you go, I was kinda hoping that you'd stay...", Karin hummed quietly.

"Arctic Monkeys much?", Anna asked smiling.

"Yeah", she said not being able to get rid of the song which stuck in her head for a couple of days now.

They were almost at the Uni and the weather wasn't so friendly that day, as it was cloudy with a high chance of raining. The main streets were crowded with cars and buses and tourists, making it very difficult to speed up for a bit.

"Well how about you invite him over one day?", Anna simply said.

Karin gave her a horrified look:

"You can't just ask Thomas Sangster to come over!"

"Why not?"

Karin chose to use a shortcut for the rest of their ride and they were in the Uni's parking lot now, grabbing their books and locking the car's doors. They were only five minutes away until the beginning of the classes.

"Because he's Thomas Sangster?!", Karin said as it was the most obvious answer on Planet. "And I don't even have his number."

"I bet Matt has it", Anna said shrugging.

"I'm not going to ask Matt for Thomas' number! Geez, Anna!"

Karin seemed desperate by now. That was an important thing and would definitely need some good thinking before going for it.

"Didn't you say that he is a bassist in a band?"

"Yes, in his family band. Why do you ask?"

Anna smirked at her answer, starting to play with one of her curly strands of hair.

"Do you know if they have a producer?"

Karin's eyes went wide realizing where Anna was trying to go to with her question.

"You're a genius!", she told to her cousin and hugged her. "Please make sure you'll talk to Eric about this later!"

They had to split, as they were having different classes. Karin pulled away from her cousin and waved back, blowing kisses at her while walking backwards. Anna continued to laugh, yelling a "You're welcome!" and entering her class. She shook her head in amusement; her cousin can be so childish sometimes!