#4

Thomas was enjoying his day off, spending it with his best friend Jack, working at a new motorbike in his shed.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants despite the cold weather outside, but the fact that he was constantly moving from side to side of the bike made him feel warm enough.

"Matt and the band are doing better and better", Jack said at one point, handing Thomas a beer; he was at the second one already.

"Good for them!", Thomas said smiling. "They deserve it after how much they worked on this project."

"I know. And the show last night killed it!"

Jack was beyond proud of the fact that he starred in their music video and now it had over a million of views.

Suddenly, Thomas' phone went off and he stopped working.

"It's Bella", he said. "She's coming over."

"Oh, should I leave you two lovebirds alone?", Jack chuckled, nudging Thomas in the shoulder.

"Stop it, man!", the blond laughed.

Jack put his beer down and went to seat next to his friend.

"Have you told her yet?", he asked.

"Told her what?"

"You know...about the fact that you want to settle down and stuff."

Thomas frowned. He was too busy lately to have a decent talk with his girlfriend, but the matter had been in his mind for a while now.

"Not yet, but I'll do it soon."

Jack patted his friend on the back and put his jacket on, ready to go.

"Alright then, I'll keep looking for some houses anyway", his friend said waving goodbye.

Thomas waved back as he followed him outside the shed and into the house. He had to take a shower and put on some clean clothes before Bella would arrive.

Thomas and Isabella had been in a relationship for almost three years now and Thomas thought it was the right time for the next step: moving in together. He had discussed with Jack about the possibility of them 3 moving in together and he agreed as long as Bella would accept. But Thomas hasn't had the proper time to tell her about their plan, to convince her that he really had serious thoughts about them being together and have a family at some point.

Thomas was just finishing his shower when the doorbell ringed. His hair was still wet and he ran his fingers through it to keep it steady. He quickly put a t-shirt on before going downstairs and towards the front door.

And there she stood: his beautiful girlfriend with her pale pink wavy dress. She was mostly wearing dresses as she wasn't that tall and Thomas simply loved her in those pretty dresses. He loved her curly blonde hair just above her tiny waist and her delicate soft hands.

"Bells", he smiled at the sight of her and she smiled back with her eyes full of amusement at his wet hair that was already messy again.

"Hi, Tommy!"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside, gently kissing her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck keeping him close. He felt a sudden desperation in her gestures and he tightened his grip around her. Only after that he closed the front door, inviting her in the living room.

Thomas still lived with his parents and sister, but they were alone now, all the rest being away with business. He noticed her to take a seat onto the couch and he joined her one second after, wrapping his arms around her again and pulling her onto his lap.