#Rolex

NAH BUDS IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ROLEX WATCHES.
I'm tired seeing them smiling at me everyday. Woah Alexxx, watches do smile! 😂😂

Okie dokie.

Y'all must be knowing that me is a hashy taggy buddy. Who??

A HASHY TAGGY BUDDY.

Back in school, people used to ship my bro and i with Rolex lmfao.

No not because of Rolex watches. Period.

Dude, our school was the best of all. It was our second home. Ya know a comfy couch, a sweet food corner, a football playground, a movie theatre, a swimming pool, a music room, and a dumping ground for Alexxx.

At school, we were the most loved duo.
Lmao we performed together during the music day. Bro playing the guitar and me singing in my not so crappy voice.
We used to host various stuff at school.
We were pretty good hosts. I freaking confirm it.

Dude, when it was lunch time, we had a secret spot of ours. I was a good thief... xP
Well, we used to bring nice food everyday but when bro brought bacon, i made it disappear all the time lmfao

We were sympathetic. Not pathetic :O
We shared our food. Used to eat from the same tiffin box. Used to fight for the last bite.

Then after we had venerated our tummies, we used to give each other a tight hug lmao

THEN MY HITLUR BRO HAD THE HABIT OF RUFFLING MY HAIR PFFFFT

My bro was my everything. Well he still is. Will always be. And am his world.

#Rolex came when a dude cheated while playing basketball. Man, this guy had made me fall heavily on my arse.

It fucking hurt papi!.!.!

The match was going on as if nobody saw what happened. Ppl thought it was natural.

NOBODY HAS GOT LYNX EYES APART FROM MY BRO XDD

LISTEN WELL

He was in the audience, whatever you call it. He was sitting on the front row and cheering for my team.
When i fell down, i looked up to him with a gloomy face. He could sense it. My pain.

ALL OF A SUDDEN I HEARD: "stop this fucking game. Don't you see some foul play here? I want the freaking cameras to be checked else i swear i'm taking this matter too far."

Dude, they checked the cameras and saw what this cheap ass skillfully did.

*15 mins later*
Match resumed.
Team Alexxx won!!

Buds, i saw my bro jumping, screeching, screaming and he crossed that stuff. Hugged me and lifted me up in the air.

His freaking crazy boi had won the junior championship.

I quote a few words from him:
"Dear all, as you might be knowing, Alexxx is my brother. He is that part of me who is crazy and wise at the same time. When that incident happened, i was sure that he could not fall down on his own. Trust me, this guy has had extreme training and he can't fall down even if gravity is against him👌🏻
I hope that such a mishap will never happen. Nowadays, the world is so cruel that people are stooping low for money.
Even if Alexxx had not won, i would have been equally proud of him. I know this guy has given his 200% while balancing his studies. So, Alexx i wish you all the best buds. Keep your head up your sleeves all the time and never say never!
Thank you."

Our friends in the back screaming: Rolex, Rolex, Rolex!!

We were basically the only dudes who never dated anyone at school tho people were dying for a hug from us lmao

#Rolex slays man