☠️13 questions☠️

I write every fucking thing for you cuz papi you have only me and me has only you. The world is a cruel place. Come live with me! XP

Yo so as u know, mah friends always text about you. So i wanna ask you a few questions that they asked me to. Dw everything is kinky lmao. Oh n lemme know who u think said all this.

THE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE BIG SON.

1. What is your dream date?

2. Do you believe in marriage? Why?

3. Would you absolutely ditch a close friend for your wife? Explain. (Dat was lame asf and me nearly slapped the one who asked smfh😙)

4. Would you be unhappy if you have children who aint twins?

5. Do you mind me calling you the captain of the ship, Mr i know nothin' ab cartoons?

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

7. Explain the nucleophilic substitution mechanism to me.

8. How much money do you give Alex everyday? (Cuz he spends it all)

9. At what age do you plan to get into a serious shit?

10. Who do you love the most?

11. What's the most embarrassing moment you ever had?

12. A lovely moment to be recalled?

13. Why is number 13 unlucky for me lmao?

Yo so they r like man, just tell your bro to come talk to us and be our friend. If they like your answers, they would give me a treat. Come on bro.

Answer these shit.

And ooh yeah, everyone said that they are voting for you to get back in. Work on that hitlur.

THE SURPRISE IS IN YOUR ROOM

RockyChrisN