Chapter 15

Midoriya's P.O.V.

*flashback*
After I took Toga back home. I was more than angry. She wasn't cooperating but WHY?

"Why won't you answer me dammit!"

"Can't you hear yourself. This is isn't you!"

"What the hell is that supposed to ꎭꍟꍏꈤ!"

"Y-your voi

" ꌩꍟꌗ ꂦꋪ ꈤꂦ?"

*flashback ends.*

Third Person P.O.V.
It was Deathly silent between the two former lovers. The trio spying were completely shattered at the sight of Shizuyu actually being Toga Himiko. A loud explosion followed by yells of confusion and instructions swept through camp but none of them dared to move in fear of what Izuku Midoriya might do.

"They're here so..." His hair shadowed his eyes but the stubs of his horns were visible due to the ferocious wind. He held his hand out to her, no emotion visible on what was not covered by his hair.

She didn't understand the feeling she had in her chest until that moment. It was regret, her hatred was replaced with sorrow. She couldn't bring herself to join the villains to harm or even kill the heroes. She stayed with them long enough to understand that they had the same goal: to make the world a better place. Sure the heroes method was less fun but it was ideal.
The person she claimed to love , she just followed orders and let them turn him into a monster. A 'Monster'! That is what she was facing. At any given moment he could kill her... So she was. She was afraid of him. She dropped to her knees unable to utter a word. Her answer was evident and absolute.

"no. I won't. I choose the light you should too!"

With this the boy dropped his hand and raised the other to his chest. What was left of what he could feel was shattered. She pushed him to become this. She told him she'd accept him. She told him she wasn't scared of him so why? Why? WHY?

It began as a chuckle then rose to broken laughter. He used more than his limit to rip the collar left. He had nothing so what was the point of holding onto Sanity if there was nothing to protect? Nothing but suffering.

Special P.O.V.
Inside his mind
The last breath was heard echoing.

Insanity had consumed Sanity
They were now one.
He.

He craved to experience an emotion
Any emotion

Screams were heard echoing on the outside.

He felt a smile creep onto his face was this happiness?

Third Person P.O.V.

The sound of the metal hitting the ground rang through the clearing. The boy known as Izuku Midoriya dropped to the ground clutching his hair and chest. Toga wanted to run she knew without that collar there were no limits but she was frozen in fear.

Such demonic laughter could not be possible but every living thing heard it. His teeth lengthened,sharpened so did his horns. Nearly unrecognizable he clawed down using One for All in attempt to kill Toga.

"Haha haHa hAha HahA" A broken record laughed , his red and purple tinted eyes glowed. A swift blast of white and blue followed.

Toga opened her tearful to find herself in Todoroki's arms. She looked back to see a deep crater where she was once frozen. Now she was with the trio that had been spying on them.

"CoMe Out I nEEd tO SeE YoU!"

They sprinted to their classmates trying to get away from him but that was easier said then done. Todoroki had to use his ice to create a wall that would take a period long enough for an escape, to break.

When they arrived the camp was in chaos and the pro-heroes were just arriving. Todoroki headed straight towards them with Toga.

"Shoto what are you doing with her?!"

"No time to explain!"