Chapter 17 - True Ending

Third Person P.O.V.

All Might felt his heart tighten, a reaction of what he was about to do.

"ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOT HAVE THE HEART TO FIGHT MIDORIYA PLEASE GET BEHIND THE RESCUE PRO-HEROES. THOSE WHO DO, GET INTO BATTLE POSITIONS. ALL OF MY COLLEAGUES FIT FOR BATTLE WE HAVE TO CONTAIN MIDORIYA AS FIGHTING HIM IS INEVITABLE!"

"Aw. One to what? Thirty. I thought heroes played fair." Yamikumo mocked.

"Come on you nerd you're a... hero! Your a hero too!" Katsuki yelled.

Yamikumo smile widened before he flickered from view and appeared right behind Iida. Before Iida could react he grabbed his neck and crushed it.

"IIDA!!"

"How much of a hero am I now Kaachan~?!" He laughed.

Katsuki angered ran blinded by anger and tried to land a punch on his former childhood friend. Yamikumo dodged with grace as he had already mastered the way the boy had moved from previous fights.

Flickering out of site again he reappeared again overhead and slammed Katsuki to the ground with his foot. Blow after blow he rendered the explosive boy unable to stand up anymore.

"Don't tell you're dead already? I'm disappointed."

Another blur crash into Yamikumo pushing backwards but he still held his ground. He narrowed his eyes as All Might approached towards him equally glaring back.

"Young Midoriya, you must stop this. I can not allow you to continue harming your classmates and my students." He declared.

"Bullshit." He said after a moment he looked at his broken arm and popped and cracked every part of it back into place much to the surprise of every person watching.

"Regeneration?! That not-"

"Not possible? That was what you told me the first time we met... Again Bullshit. If you're going to fight me don't insult me by holding back."

During their exchange, a certain mouse made his way to class 1-A who were all grieving over their class rep.

"I need you all for I have a plan. You all need to work together in order for this to work if not the casualties will only increase. "

The class looked at their principal with determination ablaze in their eyes. They agreed.

Back to back All Might and Yamikumo fought all out. Each blow they delivered released powerful gusts of wind. Yamikumo's crazed smiled widened as he felt All Might's blow weaken.

"HAhAHAHaHAhA!" He drew his hand back to deliver the last blow to the number one hero's weak spot but his hand came in contact with ice instead.

"DEEEKKKUUUU!!!" Katsuki charged at him again not waiting another second after recovery girl healed him.

"Tch. Can't you take a hint?" To him Katsuki was doing the same thing blinded by his rage.

Mina came from behind and shot her acid at seemingly random places forcing Yamikumo to divide his attention between them.

"Denki, Kirishima, Jirou now!" Momo yelled.