Chapter Nine

Hey throughout this chapter you might get confused with character emotions hopefully I will be able to explain later, its just part of the story go with it.

Hermione woke up the next morning, she was hoping to have a response from Harry before she head out to his house. She turned her head to her nightstand and found a piece of parchment folded up. Hermione grabbed the paper hoping it was from Harry and to her relief it was. Tears came to her eyes when she read that Harry had forgiven her. It brought her even more joy when she saw that he wrote his address on the bottom of the note.

After getting ready for the day Hermione went to down to breakfast. When she got there she sat down in her usual place and began to put food on her plate. While she was eating a red haired boy came and sat down next. Ron grabbed her hand and slid the ring back on her finger. "Hermione please forgive me." Ron pleaded. Hermione turned to face him "Ron you cheated on me how do you expect me to still marry you?" "Hermione I am only human I make mistakes, we have never gone that far before. I wanted to, but whenever I brought up the subject you would push it away desire got the better of me. Please Hermione give me another chance let me make it up to you I will do anything to be with you." Hermione sighed his argument was pretty convincing Hermione remembered Harry, but her logic came around again Harry doesn't want to be with you, he may have forgiven you but he is still in pain he is not going to accept you as his girlfriend. Hermione once again made the mistake. "Okay Ron I forgive you, I will be your wife to be again." Ron crashed his lips on Hermione "Thank you Hermione thank you!" After finishing breakfast Hermione told Ron to go get his trunk they would be leaving in a few minutes.

Harry woke up in the cave he absolutely loved being a wolf he felt free, as if nothing else mattered. It was even better then when he fantasized being with Hermione because it was real Harry could feel himself connected with his wolf. Harry decided to go for a morning run as his wolf just to test out and get used to his new abilities. After a few hours of running testing his speed and strength Harry decided to try hunting since he was getting pretty hungry.

Harry didn't find it that good eating something that moments ago was full of life, but he thought he could get used to it. Harry remembered the note he sent Hermione and decided to go back to his room just in case Hermione showed up. Once he got to his room he cleaned it and prepared it. He even made a separate guest room for Hermione. He also put a charm on the front door so that if anyone magical knocked on it would be sent into Harry's room. He laughed to himself at the prank that he just set up for his uncle.

Just then Harry heard a pop Harry smiled. Hermione. Harry turned around and his smile quickly faded when he saw Ron and Hermione holding hands giggling. "Harry!" Hermione ran over to him and gave him a hug Harry didn't return. WHY DID SHE BRING HIM HERE I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM! Hermione let Harry go and looked at him "Harry are you okay?" Harry growled his wolf was also upset of the unwelcome visitor. Harry managed to nod so Hermione would drop the subject. "How have you been?" Harry didn't really give a damn about Ron, but he tried to mask his anger with his normal politeness. "We've been good although Hogwarts isn't the same without you." Harry nodded "Not much I can do about that Hermione." Ron looked at him with disbelief "Harry you could have very well gone to Hogwarts this year, but you choose not to! Just because you couldn't handle seeing this!" Ron went to Hermione and pulled her in for a kiss.

Harry was sick to his stomach, he didn't think it could it get worse but it did Hermione began to kiss him back. When she realized why Ron was kissing her she pushed him back. "Ron stop! There is a time and a place for everything and right now is neither." Hermione looked at Harry and noticed he looked uncomfortable he was also missing his glasses. Harry turned away he couldn't bare to see it anymore. Hermione walked up behind him and put her hand up to his shoulder, but Harry moved away. "Don't" "Ha-" "No Hermione I can't okay, just stop trying. Your room is over there you might need to make the bed bigger I will talk later I need to go clear my head." Hermione grabbed her trunk and went to her room Ron closely behind. She opened the door to Ron and her room it was huge. Harry went above an beyond he was right the bed looked as if it only fit one person, then it snapped in her head He thought I was going to come alone well I almost did Oh my God I did it again I hurt him. He probably is even more heart broken.