Chapter 1

Last Night:

I watched him from the bar. His VIP section was guarded by 3 very large men. Each of them watched the club like hawks. I smirked, getting past them wouldn't be an issue, but I can't cause a ruckus. I have to get him in a quick and quiet manner.

"That's Frederick Roger; you'll need much more than just staring at him to get to him." A voice took me out of my thoughts. I turned to the person and met with a red-haired girl. Looking at her from head to toe I figured she matched the profile I needed. Drunk, pretty and a nice body.

"I know" I stated still calculating the chances my plan would succeed. "Would you like to go over there?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. Her eyes widened.

"No way, we can't, It's exclusive. There's no way we can get in there." Her British accent was prominent. She'd do. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along on the dancefloor.

"What are you doing?"

"Trust me." I winked and started moving my body to the rhythm of the music. Following my lead, the girl whose name I still didn't know gyrated her hips sexily. I had specifically chosen that spot to dance. The lights shone directly on us, and as it reflected on the girl's hair, it wouldn't be hard to notice us. And.... I was right. Pretty soon, we had caught the attention of my target and the gorillas he had as bodyguards. Red-head noticed and got excited.

"Oh gosh! They're looking at us." She squealed, her eyes shining in the dark. Poor girl didn't know what was coming. I forced a smile on my face; I really need to get this over with, I'm tired.

"No babe, they're looking at you. Now just make sure that when they ask you to go there you don't leave me behind." I looked dead in her eyes, making her understand how serious I was. She nodded furtively. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the bodyguards move towards us. He got to us and leaned down to red-heads ear, whispering what I presumed was the invitation. He pulled back as she shook her head.

"She comes too" she said pointing to me. He glanced at me nodded. Red-head took my hand as we made our way past sweaty bodies to the VIP area. We walk through the beady curtain and come face to face with the Frederick Roger himself.

"You two dance quite well" he stated pouring champagne into two additional glasses. My eyes scanned the room, taking in all the details that would help my plan. There was little room for a fight and not enough time to escape. Change of plans, I hadn't realized that both red-head and Fredrick were looking at me. Shit! What did they say?

"You didn't tell me your friend was mute Ariel" he joked. So red-heads name is Ariel, how fitting. Ariel giggled uneasily, she suggestively raised her eyebrow at me; I ignored her. I don't care enough to answer.

"I asked what was your name?" he demanded. I had to restrain myself from bashing his head on the table. Who did he think he was talking to? I took a deep breath and replied.

"Anastasia" The smile on my face was so forced, I was scared he would notice.

"Ah. Ariel and Anastasia, two beautiful princesses. Grab a drink, don't be shy." We both picked up a glass and brought them together. "Cheers", he smiled widely, "to this beautiful night."

"Where you die" I internally said.

"Come closer, and show me those moves." He laid back on the couch as Ariel eager started giving him a lap dance.

I looked around and saw no one was looking. I swiftly pulled out a vile of cyanide and quickly poured it in Frederick's glass. As soon as the poison dissolved, I tapped Ariel on the shoulder.

"Accompany me to the loo, please." I smiled at the two sweetly, noticing the smudged lipstick on both of their faces. She nodded and got up from his lap.

We walked to the bathroom and as soon as we got in I turned back to her.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this."

"Wait what-" I didn't let her finish her question. My elbow connected with her chin making her head fly backwards. I quickly got behind her and put her in a choke hold, cutting enough circulation until she lost consciousness. I pulled her over to one of the stalls making it look like she passed out. Good. Now onto the fun stuff.

I step out and sauntered back to the VIP section. At this point, the club was emptying. Everyone was either too drunk or too horny to realize what was happening. I didn't waste any time as I reached the bodyguards. I hit the first one on the throat making him choke and go down. I see the second from the corner of my eye and immediately lift my foot jutting my heel in his chest. He stumbled back giving me enough time to uppercut the 3rd one. The second baboon came back as I threw my elbow back breaking his nose. I turned around and brought my fingers to the pressure point on his neck making him knock out in seconds. I didn't waste another second and entered the beady curtain once more.

Frederick looked at me in fear. "Who are you? What do you want?" I could tell he didn't expect what was happening.

"Sit." He did as I ordered. I smirked; this was going to be a good one. I grabbed his half empty drink and took a spot on his lap.

"Listen if you want money, I'll give it to you. Just name your price." His voice was quivering. There it was, that extremely satisfying feeling that I got from instilling the fear of god in people. At this point I was full on smiling.

"You're a very funny man Frederick, I don't need your money. I'm pretty sure I could buy your whole family's fortune if I wanted, drink." I passed him the glass. He looked skeptically at the drink, that is until I pulled out my switchblade and pressed it to his jugular. He took the glass and finished it. I just watched him with eager eyes, I have been waiting so long for this moment. Couple of seconds pass and his eyes widened.

"What did you do?" he choked out, clutching his chest. I got up and brushed myself off.

"Ayra Malika Steele." Through the pain he was feeling, I could see the realization dawn on him. Due to the poison however, he lost his vocal capabilities.

"I have been following you for a while; I knew you would be here. You have just drunk cyanide. In the next few minutes your organs are going shut down, one by one. You will feel so much pain that you will be begging for death, but at this point you're already paralyzed. You'll just have to wait I'm sorry. At least you will feel the pain that you caused my family. The last person you will ever see is the one you hurt the most. Remember who took you to hell, Leila Anastasia Steele."

I rushed to walk out the club, leaving him to die. Turning the alley, I discarded the blonde wig I was wearing and threw it in the bag I had hidden behind a dumpster on the way. I quickly changed into gym clothes and carried the bag with me. It was time to go home, I had a long day ahead of me.

A/N: So now you have an insight of what happenedthe night before. You can kind of get a little sneak peak of who Leila is. Hopefullyyou enjoyed this. Don't forget to leave some feedback.