Chapter Thirty Three

A/N: before I start the chapter I want to thank everyone for reading, commenting and voting and if you want a follow simply follow me and I'll follow back...

Anyways... While I was sleeping this whole idea came into my head and it was like an epiphany so I'm confirming now that this story will have a sequel... Not sure how many more chapters in this probably 5 or 6 but yeah...

Ok you can read now....

___________________________

Louis POV

5 weeks later.

A/N: yeah I'm like too lazy to check the actual dates and stuff for these cities so like basically this is my own schedule for their tour

"Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders

I should be wiser and realize that I've got!"

The whispering part of Ariana Grande's song came on as Eleanor danced with it.

"I got one less one less problem."

The rest of the boys were dancing along weirdly with Zayn and Harry doing the in betweener dance, Niall twerking and Liam trying to be like Justin Timberlake.

"I know you're never gonna wake up I gotta give up but it's you-u-u

I know I never should've called back I let you come back but it's you-u-u

Everytime you touch me and say you love me

I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it! But it's you-u-u"

Eleanor continued singing and dancing, soon joining Zayn and the fans went crazy. They all knew that El was Zayn's adoptive sister now but they don't know the details. They respected that part of her life and she's grateful for that.

As for us? The press doesn't really know yet but the fans know better. They started taking notice and think that we're together. If a fan asked us we wouldn't deny it but we would tell them to keep it a secret from the press at least.

Some posters in the crowd read

ELOUNOR 4 LIFE! and ELOUNOR IS REAL BITCHES.

Although not everything was great. There are those heavily devoted Larry shippers that give Eleanor hate and Harry always apologizes to her and tries to defend her in twitter but the fans don't really listen. Zayn also gets mad but he isn't much of a tweeter and instead makes comments about it indirectly when he's talking to the fans. I comfort El as she cries and tell her to ignore the haters but I know that's hard for her when everyone she's known for most of her life hated her. All because of me.

The trumpets started playing again preparing for Iggy's rap... Or shall I say Zayn Malik's

(A/N: I don't know ok yesterday I dreamt of Zayn in a dress rapping Iggy's part....)

"It's Zayn Malik. Uh. What you got?

I'll be better off without you

In no time

I'll be forgettin' all about you

You saying that you know

But I really really doubt you

Understand my life is easy

When I ain't around you"

The fans went crazy while Zayn started rapping. They finally got to her Zayn rap after three years of mentioning it on a sugar scape interview.

"I got 99 problems

But you won't be one

Like what!"