Harry Imagine: After Surgery

Harry had an appendicitis so they had to do immediate surgery on him. He was now just coming out of the surgery room and was some-what awake. You sat next to his bed and held his hand, brushing a few stray hairs from his forehead. You had watched videos before of people coming out of surgery acting all goofy so you decided to record it for the fans. As soon as you hit record Harry starting talking.

"Wow your fuckin' beautiful. Do you have a boyfriend?" he smiled, touching your face.

"Yes I do" you laughed.

"Who is he cause ill beat the shit out of him"

"His name is Harry" You watched how his eyes went wide.

"Wait a minute you're dating my brother?" He asks shocked.

"Hazza you don't even have a brother" you were trying so hard not to laugh.

"Well then what Harry are you dating?"

"He's right in front of me"

"I don't see anyone"

"He's in a boy band called one direction"

"Aww man I love that band!! BABY YOU LIGHT UP FROM WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE" he starts singing.

"It's you I'm dating you" you speak up.

"Me!?!" He asked his lips forming a smile. "WOAH I got the babe" you couldn't help but burst with laughter.

"How long?" He asked once you have settled down from your out burst.

"3 years now" you smiled brightly.

"Wow that's a long long time. Can I marry you?"

"We will discuss this when you're back to your old self" you declare as you kiss his lips softly.