Short Liam imagine: Face timing

You were sitting at home on your bed playing Candy Crush Saga when Liam's image popped up on your screen, calling you on FaceTime.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" He called happily.

"LIAM!!!!" You called back, matching his enthusiasm.

"How is my baby doing?" He asks.

"I'm doing ok, just missing you a lot." You reply, feeling sad again.

"(Y/N) I miss you too. I will be home
soon, I promise." Tears begin to fill your eyes as you look at the tears beginning to well up In Liam's eyes.

"Liam I want you to come back home now though.  It so hard for me when you are away, so hard" You cry softly.

"I know (Y/N), I feel the same way everyday" Liam smiled sadly. You hated when Liam was away and he hated when he was away as well. You and Liam Face Timed all the time while he was on tour but you couldn't help missing the way he kissed you, cuddled with you, and touched you.

"Now let me see that beautiful smile." He said while making an extremely silly face. You bust out in hysterics and he looks at you smiling.

"THERE IT IS!!" He laughs and blows you a kiss before management tells him he has to get ready for the concert. You loved Liam so much and couldn't wait for him to get back.