Falling too fast...

**A/N: I'ma gonna start this off quick. No into or nothin, givin' it to ya dry. Sorry I'm lazy today.

"Brianna!! Bri-ANNA!! If you don't hurry up! You know my shower is broke! C'mon!"My step-brother Farad yells. I roll my eyes, stepping out of the shower. I snatch open the door, pushing him back.

"Hot Damn! Girl, if only yo Dad didn't marry my mom this summer."He says. I make a stank face. I walked out in my robe.

"Even if he didn't never in a million years would I talk to yo' ugly ass."I say.

"Dats cold."He says.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just don't stank up my bathroom. And don't come out here butt naked."I say.

"Whatever."He says slamming the door. I kick it.

"What? You punched the door? Ooh I'm scared."He taunts.

"Shut your face before I kick your ass."I say.

"Kick it? You can't even hit it!"He says breaking out in laughter. I hate being short. Oh sure my dad's tall 6'5" to be exact. But my mom is short, she's freaking 4'10"!!! Like what are you a damn pixie?! So in result I am only 5'0" like really!

I walk into my closet. I rub lotion on quickly, then choose what I want to wear. Except I can't, I dunno if I wanna go skater chic, or boho, classy or urban.

I just don't know what I'm feeling today.

But then I see the absolutely most perfect and fantastical thing ever. It's a strapless dress that reaches just above my knee. It a off white base with pink and purple flowers on it. And of course the accessories are easy after that. A ring, some bangles, gold earrings, 3 inch high wedges and a simple brown bag.

I slip five new college ruled notebooks, five pretty sparkly binders, a pencil case with pens and of course pencils and a case with a million and one gel pens, markers, crayons and color pencils. I put my emergency case, my phone, iPod, mp3 player plus chargers. I put my wallet and make up bag.

Farad walks out the bathroom, looking as fresh and clean as ever. He has on a white true religion shirt and jeans with a dark blue LA SnapBack and white Air force one's on.

"Nice."I comment, picking up my bag.

"Same to you. Ready?"He asks.

"Yeah."I say walking out of my room.

"Cool just let me put this down and grab my stuff then we can go."He says walking in the direction of his room.

"Hi Daddy!"I say walking down the stairs. He's sitting in front of the tv drinking coffee.

"Hey baby girl. Well don't you look pretty! C'mere so ya old man can see you."He says. I walk over to him, twirling so he can see the entire outfit. I bend down and hug him, he kisses my forehead.

"Thank you Daddy."I say.

"You all ready for school? Did you eat?"He says nodding to the kitchen.

"Yes and not yet, we're stopping at Panera on the way to school."I say, just as Farad comes down the stairs.

"Alright baby girl. Have a good day at school. You too Farad."He says.

"Oh, Daddy....ummm well Ariana and Camille wanted to come over after school...is that okay?"I ask, flashing my dimples. Ariana and Camille are my best friends, they're twins. We've known each other since pre-school. We all have birthdays on the very same day, June 7th. Ariana was born at 3:03am, I was born at 3:05am and Camille was born at 3:07am. They are my very best friends.