Chapter 3: So this is how this goes down..

Chapter 3:

BRIANNA POV:

"Farad!! We're ready to go. If you don't hurry up, I'm leaving you."I threaten from the passenger seat.

"Fine, I'm coming."He says, wrapping up his conversation with Tina.

"To the mall!"Me, Ari and Cami exclaim as we peel out the parking lot.

"Soooooooooo Diggy invited us to hang out with the guys later."I tell the girls.

"Oh goody!"Ari says. I arch my eyebrow.

"Okay what's goin' on with you and Princeton?"I ask.

"Nothing...."She murmurs. Me and Cami look at each other.

"Mmmmmhmmmm."We say.

"What time you want me to pick you up?"Farad says stopping at the front door.

"Ummm I'll text you. You want anything?"I ask hoping out.

"Oooh get them new Jordan's."He says, excited. That boy lives for shoes..

"Oh yeah. I wanted them anyway. Cool."I say shutting the door. We walk into the mall.

"You guys wanna go the photo studio? I asked Gia earlier and they're pretty free today."I say.

"What?! Omg yes!"Cami exclaims.

"Just when were you gonna tell us?"Ari says. I smile.

"I wasn't planning on it. It kinda happened. But let's get some new outfits, then we can go."I say.

"Agreed."They say.

Ariana's outfits:

Individual: An electric blue half shirt that has an air swirl on it with a bright green tank underneath, and some paint-splattered leggings and black Timberland boots.

Hypnotized (the single): Neon blue and black shirt that has a huge "hypnotizing" swirl on it with black ripped skinny jeans and neon blue converse's.

Inside Cover: A light blue shirt the says: Miss Beautiful Melody with A green tutu and black leggings with blue and green ballet flats

Brianna's Outfits:

Individual:A short bright purple strapless dress, with ripped white leggings, and converse boots.

Hypnotized (the single): A purple and black shirt that has a huge "hypnotizing" swirl on it with ripped black skinny jeans and purple converse's.

Inside Cover: A light purple shirt that says: Miss Independent with white tutu and black leggings with purple and white ballet flats.

Camille Outfits:

Individual: A hot pink one shoulder shirt with a pink and orange skirt, with some pink wedges.

Hypnotized (the single): A pink and black shirt that has a huge "hypnotizing" swirl on it, with ripped black skinny jeans and pink converse's

Inside Cover:A light pink shirt that says:Miss Almost perfect with a orange tutu, black leggings with pink and orange ballet flats.

We walk into the studio with the outfits. Gia is sitting at the front desk, reading a book. She is forever reading.

"Hey ladies, we're all ready for you."Gia says marking her place and standing up.

"Thanks, we have all the outfits except for the front cover."Cami tells her as we walk back into the room.

"Well then that's great, because we had you outfits designed for the front cover."Gia says, pulling out three strapless dresses. She hands them to us.