Chapter 2: Let's just see..

Chapter 2:

LUNCH TIME

"Okay, I heard the food in the cafe is still crappy soooooooooo pizza?"I propose.

"Oh yeah! Most definitely!"Cami says excitedly.

"Yeah, how about you go get the keys from Farad and we go wait by the car?"Ari says texting someone. She has been on that phone nonstop.

"Alrighty then...meet you in two minutes."I say, then walk into the cafeteria.

"Faraaaaaaad!"I call, walking up to his table. He's in the middle of a serious game of Tonk (Tunk idk how to spell it)

"What woman?!"He says looking up briefly before turning back.

"Give me the keys to the Maserati."I say.

"No.."He says concentrating.

"I'll bring y'all back a pizza..."I taunt in a sing song voice.

"Yup! Give her the keys man. All meaty and can we get a Pepsi?"Darren says.

"Fine here."He says pulling them out of his pocket.

"Thanks! And I'll see what I can do, Dee."I say. I run out.

We drive up to Pizza Hut, getting two extra large meaty pizzas, two orders breadsticks and two orders hot wings. And we get a two liter of Mountain Dew and a two liter of Pepsi Max. Then we go to Target and get plastic plates, cups and some napkins.

"Here's your stuff boys."I say setting down their pizza, pop and plates. Ari sets down the breadsticks and cups, and Cami sets down the hot wings and napkins.

"Damn! Okay I love y'all!"Justin says digging in right away.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."We say walking to our table. We set down our food, making our plates then putting the extra utilities over to the side.

"Okay, there were some new people working there so we should probably pray."Ari says suspiciously.

"Right....Father God, thank you for letting us eat this meal...."Cami starts.

"We ask that you please bless this food, our very nourishment....."I continue.

"And that you get rid of any impurities. And please Lord, tell me why them dudes are soooooooooo sexy....?! In Jesus name Amen."Ari finishes.

Then we hear a crowd of laughter. We open our eyes to see the very boys she was just talking about....With our food. Well technically they got there own plates but still. Cami, Ari and I look at each other.

"Niggas, please!"We exlaim.

"I hope you don't mind....we were just victims of cafeteria food."Princeton says. I blush a bit.

"Oh, that's okay. We good then."Ari says quickly, smiling at him. He winks at her.

"Y'all rude as hell."I say, digging into my food.

"Damn I love a girl who can eat."Prodigy says already half through his plate. Tiffany and her minions walk up to our table.

"Hi Brianna, hey Ariana, Hi Camille."They say in unison.

"Bye Tiffany."I say.

"Adiós Lina."Cami says.

"And arrivederci Isabela."Ari says, then we continue to eat.

"Damn!"The guys exclaim.

"Bitches."Tiffany mumbles under her breath. I wipe my mouth with my napkin, then stand up. I see Farad get up.