Chapter 9

After the welcome, Carlos was immediately stormed into his room. He had not expected that SHE would be on Evie's list. When he saw her, he could not breathe, what is when she wants to hurt him the way he hurted her? "You are so shocked to see me." he heard a voice that was too familiar to him. He let out a scream. "Still as scary as ever." Heather grinned at him. He was paralyzed, could not say anything, keep silent the move. She pushed away from the doorframe and walked towards him. "The little sweet, with the brown hair is your girlfriend or?" "If you do something to her!"

"Slow down buddy, unlike you, I'm not so mean, and hurt others with intent." Heather stared out at him. "Heather I'm sorry." She started laughing. "You're SORRY?! At least you could have said thank you that I had tore your ass out of the burning house! Only Evie had the decency! That's when you realize who you're important to! And you did not care about me! " She screamed at him with watery eyes. "You know that's not true, you are important to me!" Now Carlos started screaming. "Yeah, that's why, you've treated me like last muck!" Her anger rose into the excessive. She was important to him? Was this suporse to be a joke?! "It was just because that Mal doesn't hurt you!" He had that evil sparkle in his eyes again. "You're nauseous, first you drop me because of her, and then you say you just treated me like that to protect me from her!" Heather shook her head. She did not know if he was telling the truth or was lying to her, by Carlos you could never be sure. "Damn it, do you really think, that it was easy, treating you like that, it was HELL !! I had you missed, every day, and when you told me that you're not there for me, it hurt me because I could always chew on you! "He ran down a tear, so either he could act really well or he could meant it seriously. She bit her lip. Heather wanted to believe him, but she could not, so many times he had lied to her and so many times he had hurt her! "Well, she will get your kiss of true love, but your first kiss is belongs to me." With that, Heather turned around and quickly left his room. Carlos buried his hands in his hair and knocked over a chair.

AN/

I know I am nasty😂

But what would it be without Drama?😏

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4lolirock❤