Chapter 71

Depressed, Heather looked around the room, though they would not remember anything, but it still bothered her. She never wanted to do that, but she had not seen any other way out now. What had she just got into?

Unintentionally she was interrupted by her thoughts when there was a knock on the door. Somewhat unruly, the Queen of Hearts got up and opened the door. "Hey ..." she was greeted by Gaston's son a bit shy. "Hey." She answered smiling and looked awkwardly to the ground. Since the second kiss it was strange between them.

"We have not spoken properly for a long time, so ... would it be alright for you ... if we could talk, Only  if you wanted to, of course, I know, you're awake since the day before yesterday, so it's not bad if you do not want to talk to me. " Gil talked like a waterfall, pointless and without acomma. For him, this situation was even more unpleasant than for her.

Even if Heather would not admit it, she thought it was cute, how he get nervous. "Gil." She interrupted him with raised eyebrows. He had continued to talk for hours. She knew that. "Yes?" It was just a word, but his voice came back over again. "I would like to talk to you, on one condition, get me out of this room!"

His face was the biggest grin she had ever seen. Thereupon, she had to laugh easily. He was a little idiot from time to time, but a sweet idiot. "If so, then I know exactly where we are going, Your Highness." Gil said with an exaggerated accent and took her hand. Surprised, she let herself be pulled along, and had to quicken shortly.

~•~

There he stood, the boy who had once been so terrified of dogs. Here he stood, with a blue rose in his hand. Blue roses were her favorite flowers. He knew that. He stood there like a coward, watching her from afar. He had not spoken to her since the incident with Heather. He had not dared to look her in the eye again.

Of course, Carlos loved Jane more than he ever thought possible. But there was one person he could not let go. No matter how hard he tried. He would never let her go, never quite. But he had something to fight for. He had Jane, now sitting calmly on a bench, reading her book without realizing how he looked at her.

Slowly he walked up to her. It seemed like worlds were between them, but Carlos did not give up. Not now! He did not want to let her go. But if she wanted to leave, he would let her go. No matter what, Carlos would fight for his fairy. His hand tightened around the rose in his hand. He was scared, very scared.

"Jane ..." he whispered her name as he stopped beside her. Timidly, the daugther of the fairy godmother lifted her head and looked Carlos in the eyes. She was very surprised to see him and jerkily put her book aside. All at once he knelt in front of her and held out the blue rose, the same color as her eyes. It was amazing.

"I know I have no right to ask you for forgiveness. But please listen to me I love you Jane. It's crazy what you've done to me. You've changed me, made me a better person. But I have to tell you that you are not the only one I love, Heather was my first love and you do not forget your first love, it is important to me and it will always be important to me as long as I live, but believe me When I say that I'm sure we belong together, Jane, I'm begging you here and probably making me the nation's biggest Idiot, I'm so sorry I was not sincere to you, I could not I was afraid to lose you. in the last three weeks, I could not look you in the eye, you knew what I was trying to keep away from you, but that was wrong, I tried to keep my past away from you. Not telling you who I am really am. Nobody is perfect and I am the prime example! I have so many mistakes that probably no one else will. But I hope you can forgive me. "He stared at her with watery eyes and Jane could not say, just staring at him with his mouth open.

"I did not expect anything else." He said dejectedly and stood up. He turned around like a pompous poodle and walked away. "Carlos!" Jane screamed after him and jumped up. In agony, he stopped and turned to Jane. The fairy ran madly at him. Energetically, she took his face in her hands and kissed him. It was different than the last times, it feels much more emotion at this kiss. Overjoyed, Carlos lifted her, still kissing her, and turned her in a circle. Silently, Jane chuckled into the kiss and put her forehead on his. He set it down slowly, but they were still as close as they were. "I love you Carlos de Vil, with all your rough edges, I love you."

AN/

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

That I managed to write a Janelos and Geather Chapter again. I didn't think it was possible. But I love this Janelos Moment!

I ship Heather with Gil, Carlos, Evie (xD Only in the AU) and a bit with Harry. (Heatharry xD)

That I was once again satisfied with a chapter, I had also thought will not be possible. But it happened!

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock ❤