Bright Eyes

All I ever needed was support, and he have given it to me.

Even when I was running through the pouring rain, skin smeared with mud and my own blood, he didn't care about my appearance.

With no memories to properly call my own, he accepted me as I was.

I had no memories of him, his sister, or even of myself.

He just wanted me, for me. Not because I was supposed to be the hero of Hyrule, savior of the land fifteen times now, according to legends that is.

He let me rest, take a break from my adventures. Everyone just thrust another responsibility onto my shoulders, as though I was a machine without a mind. I might as well be, the hero chosen by the gods had been bred for this specific purpose.

I cherished the break with every ounce of gratitude that I had. In the end, I slept for two days straight and nobody attempted to wake me. "The hero deserves his rest, let him be," He had commanded. Again, I was grateful.

Finally stirring from sleep, I turned to face those bright, golden eyes of the Zora Prince. I whispered sleepily, "Hey."

"Good morning, love." Sidon whispered back, kissing my forehead after brushing my bangs out of the way of my crystal blue eyes.. "Slept well, I take it?"

"Yes, quite."

I turned and curled up into more of a ball, absorbing the Zora's warmth from below. I felt his freshly trimmed nails against my scalp as they parted small sections of my blond hair, weaving it into messy plaits. I liked letting the prince play with my hair, it felt nice and he was gentle when styling it. Sidon somehow knows how to style hair into all different sorts of plaits; the best I could do was a low ponytail to keep my hair out of the way.

I closed my eyes and hummed, I could go on like this forever.

Bright Golden Eyes is what I've looked into every morning and I would like it to continue likes this.

Thank you, Sidon.

For everything

A/n. Sorry, I lied. I said I wouldn't make anymore SidLink stories. Sorry if it wasn't as long as you wanted, but at least it's something.