The Life of a Teenage Werewolf Mother

Chapter 1

   Protagonist's Info:

Name: Autumn Monroe

  Age:  17

Mother: Phoebe Monroe

Father: UNKNOWN

Other Family: UNKNOWN

Speicies: Werewolf

    It has been 3 months since I learned who my mate was, the person I am destined to be with, the person who is the most compatible person for me to love and to conceive a child with. In my case he is the Alpha of my pack. A few weeks ago his father, the former Alpha died. He hasn't smiled since.

________________________________________

    'BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!' I wake up to the loudest alarm clock in the world. I look over at it and see the date "Oh crap, the first day of school." I say to myself. The next thing I knew, I was running into my combined bathroom, spewing my guts out into the toilet. "No, not today." After brushing my teeth I started my morning routine, showered, combed my hair, personal hygiene. Crap, I thought to myself. I walked over to my desk and flipped through my calendar. Just as I thought, I'm late, not just irregular period late, late late, Three months late to be exact. Can this really be happening ?

    "Autumn your going to be late, come eat your breakfast!" My mother yelled up to me.

"Just a minute!" I hollered back.

*******************************************

I walked into school wearing a hot pink tee shirt a few sizes to big, along with blue skinny jeans and hot pink champion shoes. I had my black, shiny hair in its natural curly state. My mom is always telling me how she is jealous and how many woman would kill for my hair." I know it's so amazing, right?" my wolf Molly said.

"Your ego way to big Moll."(pronounced Maul)

*******************************************

Finally! I thought to myself, the school day was over. I walked out the wondering where Ben was (my mate), I hadn't see him at all today. I got into my car and decided to go see my doctor, who is also a werewolf.

*********************************************

    Twenty minutes later my doctor,  Dr. Lee was ready to see me and I walked into the examination room.

"So tell me Autum what is the reason for your visit today?" She asked.

"Well, I have been puking for  the past weeks now, and it's starting to get better, but what really concerns me is ," I hesitate, " My period is late and, I think I might be."

"Pregnant?" she asks, because of the lack me continuing. I just nod and feel a tear beginning to form in my eye."Oh honey,"she came over to me to  give me a big  bear hug. She looked up at holding onto my shoulders and said" I'll do the test okay?"

She walked back in after what seemed like a lifetime. "Your pregnant", she said. At that moment I got this overwhelming feeling of joy and , I felt a connection with my child,  its existence was confirmed  and I couldn't help but just fall in love with him or her. In my heart I knew this child was conceived in love.

    I decided to drive over to Ben's house to tell him the news. I parked into his driveway, took a deep breath, and got out of the car. I slowly walked walked up to the door thinking about what I was going to say. I knocked on the door and he answered holed a few bags of luggage. I looked inside his house and saw it was empty, then I heard a beepin sound, I turned to see a moving truck backing out of his driveway.

"What's going on?" I questioned him.

"I'm leaving".

"What doyou mean your leaving, what about me, what about the pack, are you going on vacation, what about school?" I asked blurting out everything crossing my mind.

"The pack is coming, everyone except you and your mother."

"What do you mean, why, did I do something wrong?"

"I have to go" he said in his alpha voice.

I just stood there in horror as I watced him get into his car with his bags and drive off following the truck.