Boy or Girl

Was this really happening, did Ben really just leave with no explantion? Was this just some sick joke? What am I gonna do now, just stay here and raise our baby with my mom? Is our child ever going to meet its father? I have no idea, the only thing I can do right now is stay in my room and cry.

    I spent weeks locked in my room, I only left my bed to eat and use the bathroom. I was to devastated to do anything else but cry. But I had to go on with my life. Today is my altrasound, and I am far enough along to learn what I'm having.

    "Autumn Monroe", the nurse called.

    " Here", I said with only a bit of excitement in my voice. I was still sad, but I was learning the sex of my first child. My mother and I stood and followed the nurse into a room.

    " Just lie down here, the doctor should be here in a moment", she said.

" Hello Autumn, how are you", Dr. Lee asked.

"Eh."

"Okay, well what are you hoping for? "

"A boy."

"Just lift up your shirt and we can begin."

"Okay", I said as I was lifting up my shirt. She spaced the cold gell on my stomach and began the ultrasound.

" Well."

"Well? ", my mother and I asked in unison.

"Your going to be getting double of what you wanted".

"What does that mean"?

"Your having twins".

" What?"

"Twins."

"Yeah I know, I heard you the first time. "

"Congrats."

"Uh thanks, I guess."

    Twins? I couldn't be having twins! What am I gonna do?