💎03💎

"You know what! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE MY TIME AND KINDNESS. FUCK YOU MARK!"

//SMACK//

Well that's a great way to start off the morning.. Just turned down a girl kindly as I could and I get slapped? Fucken okay then. Just walking around the school field since I wasn't able to find Youngjae only to be sent a text a minute later saying that he was "sick." Then she suddenly popped out and nearly made my dick fell off.

Of course this felt awkward for me and I really wasn't trying to get into a relationship at the moment when I barley started attending this school. Once she was finally done with her confession, I apologized and said no thank you. Then this bitch starts to rage like a mutha fucka had the audacity to slap my face and walked off.

Seriously now?

Shaking it off.. not trying to jump kick her ass, I just continued walking around the field trying to calm down. From the very far right, there was someone really familiar. That familiar figure was Jackson in his basketball uniform playing with his teammates.

A smile comes to my face as I was about to shout out his name to say hi, a girl comes up to him and hugs him. A bit of my nerve stung for some reason and I knew it wasn't from the smack that girl just gave me..

"WATCH OUT!"

Tackled to the ground, it wasn't actually that harsh. Opening my eyes to see that a dripping wet blushing Jaebum holding me tightly with his hand on the back of my head and the other wrapped around my waist.

Loosening his grip on me he sat up quickly, "Oh my god, are you okay? You're not hurt right?" I wasn't exactly okay, my heart was racing but not out of surprise?

"Yeah I'm fine, what about you?"

"Scrapped my hand a little.."

Eying his hand, his knuckle was slit open and blood was streaming down his forearm. "THE FUCK YOU MEAN A LITTLE? Come on we're going to the nurses office."

As the two walked off hand in hand, what Mark didn't know was that a certain pair of eyes watched him take Jaebum into the school.

💎💎💎

Sliding the door open, no one was in the room. "She must be on her break" the younger said calmly." Directing him to the nearest bed he sat down. Before I could even look for bandages a grip on my hand stopped me.

"You don't have to, I'm completely fine."

"Says the one with blood all over his arm. At least let me clean and treat your wound."

"Alright then.." letting go of my hand, he stared out the window while I continued my search in the cabinets to find the ointment, cotton balls and a bandage role. "Okay, come to the sink." Turning on the water feeling it warm up, carefully grabbing his hand and guiding it to the water washing off the blood. It was silent but not exactly awkward. Well to me I guess. Afterwards we went back to the bed. Carefully putting on the ointment on his exposed skin, Jaebum winced a little.

"Sorry.."

"It's okay-"

"Really, I should've watched where I was going."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Finished wrapping his hand we exit the nurses office.

"So.. what's your name?"