💎06💎

Friday

After a complicated day of school Mark was finally at home. The moment he was going to face plant the couch the doorbell rung. Confused as to who could be here, he opened the door.

It was none other than Jackson Wang. Wait, how did he- "Yeah, if your wondering, I saw your address while I was in the office. And if you're also wondering how I memorized it.. I took a picture of it."

That's kinda.. "It's creepy I know, I just wanted to come over." He said softly rubbing the back of his neck and averting his eyes from Mark's.

Not knowing what else to do "Since you're already here, come in." Pushing the door wide enough for Jackson to come in.

The two spent the whole afternoon, eating and playing games then headed up stairs.

Sitting on my bed at a normal distance from the younger. "Hey Mark.." Jackson started off slow. His expression read uneasiness but he sucked it up and put on an emotionless face. "Do you think, I could sleepover tonight?" His voice lowered afraid that he might be asking too much.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I mean, why would I? Jackson then moves closer placing a hand on my thigh.

"Would your parents mind?" Clearly he didn't want to be a bother to me or my family. With a smile, waving my hand "No, it's fine. I live alone anyway."

If Jackson were to be a dog, his ears would've perked up when he sat up quickly to my response. "You live alone? At the age of 17?"

Not believing what I had just told him. Just the way he reacted was funny but cute, I laughed "Yes, I do live alone." Taking a pause I sat right next to the other, "At the age of 18."

"WHAT!?" The other shot up as if he were on a trampoline. "Sorry, but What!? You're 18!?" The basketball player stared at me like I had two heads. Chuckling at his reaction, "Yes, they had me retake 11th grade since I missed half of the year." Still not believing me, I just showed him my ID which clearly shows that my birthday had passed. "Wow, that's just mind blowing. I thought I was the older one."

"With the way you act I think not."

"Hey! I don't- okay maybe- you know what-" he then jumps on me tickling me. Not wanting him to win this "tickling contest" I rolled him over and now I was the one on top of him tickling him. He suddenly shifts and rolled over the both of us twice and we ended up on the floor. Laughing from all of the excitement he lifts his head and upper body slightly.

From this view, I could see every detail of Jackson's face. Sweat underneath his bangs his eyes were barely open staring into mine. A light blush across his cheeks and lips panting from all the laughter.

For some odd reason, it felt like he was coming closer. And for some really odd reason, I think I'd let him..

Controlling my breathing I closed my eyes. Feeling my body becoming lighter I opened my eyes to see that Jackson got up. So I did the same.

I don't even know why it felt awkward the moment Jackson mentioned that we should get some rest.

I mean, I don't want to sleep at 8. Especially on a god damn weekend, who does that?

"No~ I want to stay up and watch a movie. If you're tired then you can sleep first." Crossing my arms and sitting on my bed pouting at the younger.