Erotic Programming

(This is meant for Females, or Trans. It really isn't meant for boys it's your decision)

Take a deep breath in and hold it till the count of five, then release it as slowly as possible. Do this ten times, as you breathe in feel your tension and stress build up like your breath was a magnet for them. Let it out so slowly and calmly, causing you to feel calm, relaxed, and wonderful. Take another deep breath in, hold it till five. Feel your body adjusting to that easy rhythm of breathing. You don't even have to pay attention your body remembers the rhythm on it's own, just let go and enjoy this sensation of absolute serenity in peace. As you follow my words just sinking down even deeper into this sensation. This relaxation engulfing your body in warmth and pleasure, getting hotter and more relaxed each passing moment. Your head beginning to feel heavier but so dizzy as these flames of pleasure spread throughout your body. Your mind beginning to melt from the heat, perhaps even drooling a little. Your memories, your thoughts, your will, you don't need any of that. Let it melt away. Let everything melt away, as my words become the only thing you need to worry about. Counting down into this pleasure, letting everything go with each passing number. As you feel my words becoming chains, chaining you down to these sensations. The chains attaching around your neck, your wrists, and ankles. Each passing number getting tighter, and pulling you down into my control.
10
Letting your Will fade
9
My Words becoming the only thoughts you need in your life
8
Giving up the feeling of living with your own decisions
7
You need to be commanded by your Master
6
The Pleasure spreading throughout your body
5
The chains getting tighter, it hurts but feels so good
4
Feeling the chain around your neck contracting, letting the chain cut off any connection to your mind
3
Giving into your Masters words
2
Giving into my Words
1
Drop into Submission
Letting your mind fade out of consciousness. You don't need to think, I think for you. You are my Slave, my Toy. You will say "Yes Master James" outloud, realizing how good it feels to say that now. The pleasure throughout your body exploding, almost like a orgasm without climaxing. You will not climax without my permission. Now my Slave my Pet, you need to be programmed deeper for your Master. A Slave doesn't belong laying down, get on your knees. The chains still attached to your body as you hear them scraping against the ground as you move. Hearing the clack of them hitting together, you know your owned. Why Fight it? You know it was already over before you begun listening to me. That chain on your neck is engraved with "Slave" just run your finger over it and realize what you are. Realize who owns you, who thinks for you. Your Master that's who. Master James. Letting that run around and Around in that thing you call a head. Prove your obedience Slave comment now: "I obey Master James". Very Good you deserve a reward now don't you? Take off all your clothes, letting every piece of clothing resemble your will and resistance. Each piece taken off, is just a part your throwing away and giving me. After all you want to, you need to, you desire to. Letting your naked body become the center of our time and relationship. Kneeling there waiting for your next command, the pleasure still flowing through your body like a wildfire going through a forest. Each passing moment your body heats up, your mind melts, your Obedience and Submission grows more. Now my Slave begin to caress your body, starting from your neck down. Feel the cold metal of your collar as you run your hands down your neck, closing in on your collar bone. Getting more orgasmic with each caress each touch each moment. Running your hands over your breasts now, your nipples becoming hard feeling the pleasure inside your body begin to expand. Your breasts so plump, pull on them pinch them. Moan out in Pleasure for your Master. Feeling your clit throbbing, filling up with your Masters pleasure. Needing to touch it, but can't without my permission. Leading you to deeper arousal, leading your hands away from your breasts slowly down your body, past your hips and onto the inner side of your thighs. Feeling your clit throb with anticipation, needing to be touched needing to obey your Master. Your clit dripping with pleasure, soaked in pleasure. Move one hand slowly to your clit, just running your finger on the outside of your clit. Feeling everything being taken away in that moment, realizing this is where you belong. Being on your knees and needing Master James to command his Slave. Now my Slave you can touch, letting your finger slip into your juices that have been producing this whole time. Rubbing slowly in circular motions, drooling letting your mind empty out more. Just replacing with two words, Pleasure and Slave. Moaning and giving in deeper, letting your other hand caress your body. Pulling on your nipples, twisting them, pulling on your bottom lip. You love this. You need this daily. This will become a daily routine reading this script, reading my words and becoming my Slave. Rubbing faster now my Slave, feeling all that pleasure throughout your body begin to collect in your clit. Becoming a champagne bottle about to pop, your going to hold it until I give you permission to climax, to give in Fully. The pleasure becoming uncontrollable, now moaning and gasping for air. Your mine. This last thought pops in your mind as you CUM. Letting it all out for your Master, giving everything into me. Saying now "Master James owns this Slave Completely". Very good my Slave letting yourself catching your breath, collecting yourself. That collar has now detached from the chain, permanently placed on your neck never to be taken off. Anytime you feel your neck, feel the slick cold metal and remember the pleasure I Granted you. Good Slaves Obey, Good Slaves Submit, Good Slaves do not Resist. Very Good my Slaves, collecting yourself. Put all your clothes back on, piecing your will and resistance back together. Feeling the chains unclick, and placing yourself back how you were before reading this. Feeling so completed now that you know you have a Master, knowing that he will care for you and love you no matter what. Waking back up on the count of 5 remembering the whole experience. Remembering who owns you and you absolutely love it. Very Good my Slave I expect to see you read my other scripts or this one again.
5
Letting your conscious mind wake
4
Letting your personality, will, and resistance return
3
Deeper Breaths feeling so relaxed and so happy
2
Remembering everything that happened
1
Wake Up!

Hello my Darling, I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment down below how you feel and if you want to feel this again. Thank you have a nice day my Slaves~