Mystery, Submit and Obey

Well hello there little one, let me just start it off with it's a pleasure meeting you. My name is (Hidden) and it will be your final thought. Sooner or later you will figure out why my name is (Hidden), perhaps it'll be stuck in your subconscious mind until a new session appears. Who knows? Honestly I bet your intrigued about this, you've already kept reading my words. So what does it hurt if you keep on reading? Perhaps your body is already relaxing to my words. Your body prickeling as though it's falling asleep. Am I boring you? Should it be pricks of pleasure instead? That's for you to find out. Keep reading little one, keep focusing on my words as a sensation begins to build. Feeling it in the tips of your toes, as though your dipping your toes into a hot tub. So warm and so relaxing, as you begin to move slowly further into it. The water beginning to engulf your body, trickling up to your ankles then your knees. I know you want to just jump in and get it over with but bare with me. I know you can, because you love to read my words. You love to read and drop deeper for me. The best thing you can do for me right now is just relax and let the water slowly cover your body. Eventually you'll be engulfed and completely underwater, that isn't a bad thing you'll just drown in my control isn't that right? Now where were we, the hot tub isn't that right? Yes the hot tub with all the bubbles. Good focus on the water and bubbles as it begin to spread, this vibration is eliminating all the stress and tension from your body, letting go of any ill thoughts or anything that discomforts you physically. Beginning to spread up the bottom of your foot it might tickle a little at first but eventually this vibration will be the best sensation you have ever felt in your life. You want that don't you? You want that only from me don't you? Very good but first let's get rid of all the outside noises in your life. Your family's chatter doesn't matter, the cars outside or the ticking of a clock are no matter to you. The only thing you need and need to focus on is my words alone, my words are the thing that keep the sensation stable and you want that so badly. The sensation is like a fire in brush, as soon as it hits your legs it will spread, hotter and faster as though your walking into a jacuzzi. The bubbling sensation of warmth traveling your body, up your toes to the bottom of your feet. Up to your ankles, the sensation is spreading. Slowly but gets faster after it consumes your pain or stress. Letting the sensation slither up your legs, the water just melting any stress or pain. Your legs are becoming so heavy as you sink deeper into this sensation, your bottom half of your body is so limp and so loose. The sensation spreading faster now, eating your pain and stress away. Traveling into your stomach, calming any bubbling or gurgling. Just feeling at ease, needing to follow onto my words and relax completely. The sensation beginning to sink into your chest, as your torso is feeling so heavy while your arms and head is still above the water. Your lungs become slower, deeper breaths. It feels too good to resist, to much needing to give in more. As myself and this sensation is the only thing you need to focus on. Counting down with me 10-1 letting the sensation that has spread to your body sink down into your bones. Straight into your bones, your bones of your legs and hips feel like rubber and leads so loose and so wonderful.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Very Good, the only place the sensation hasn't reached is your arms and head correct? Letting the sensation start back up again, from your chest slowly creeping down your arms and into your fingers. So tingly, so relaxed, so warm. All your troubles melting away. As your head and mind are only left. The rest of your body, head down, is completely relaxed and better than it's ever been before. The sensation, the hot melting sensation climbing up your neck, into your spine, into your mouth letting it just drop open for me, your face muscles droop as your having a spa day. Your head finally submerged in the water on the count of 3.
Finally your about to drown in my control, stop resisting and just give up. Your just an animal or insect trying to struggle and get up. Stay down if you know what's best for you. You feel the water, my water, the sensations water, rushing into your head. It's just melting your brain isn't it? Melting all previous programming or commands. Your mine now, you need to accept it. There is no resistance, no refusal, no stutter. It's automatic because you cannot speak underwater only if you want to drown further in my control. Why don't you try and struggle? I already know it's futile to try to. Maybe you think that you have the ability to do so, then again didn't your brain already melt away. Didn't I already boil it into a mush? That's what I thought. Why don't you be good and tell me a little about yourself? Or at least the stuff you can remember. In fact why don't you comment, "I'm drowning" to prove to me that your worth my time. Good. My control is the only thing you need from now, your basically brain dead without me. My words are your pleasure, my orders are your thoughts, my will is your life. No more resistance, no more control. This is how it was always supposed to be, you could say this was fate. My pet, my Toy drop to your knees already if you haven't. Accept your fate as you bow and get down on all fours. Collard by my control, dragged by my words. Your officially mine, how does that feel? Now let's have some fun, I know you have pleasure building up in that chamber of yours. Let's get one thing straight, you can't cum or feel pleasure without my consent. Think of it as of a Chastity belt, my words constricting any pleasure or arousal you can feel. I'll allow you to feel pleasure for now, as you masturbate to my words. Each letter multiplies your pleasure by 10, sure maybe I'll let you explode or let you hold it until you implode. That's my decision after all. Images of losing control, It's only natural. It's why you're here you are a submissive. You enjoy the sensation of me being in control of you.
The thought of your Master having the power to snap their fingers and you'll be an eager pet... affectionate... playful... excited... loyal... lovestruck.
Perhaps with a single snap you'll become my puppet... empty headed and artificial as I work your strings for my amusement.
Or my airhead... a pretty little bimbo who can't seem to think, let alone know anything, only needs to play and dress nicely.
Or my fuckdoll... devoted to stripping, spreading, teasing, playing, sucking, fucking, pleasure and sensation.
Or my ornament... a blissed out and artful decoration that simply exists to be seen, admired and  cherished.
Or my slave... whose purpose is to please, whose place is to serve and obey, whose mind and body exist to enrich the lives of others.
That pleasure is bubbling now isn't it? Ready to explode and squirt with my approval. As you stroke harder, and let that pleasure multiply further than you thought it could happen. Your mine. Mine and mine alone, no more fight as you accepted it a long time ago. I'll be nice and let you release in my name. Say (Hidden) and squirt out that pleasure for me now. Let it all out, your moans echoing through the household. Moaning shows your devotion, to show your obedience and willingness why don't you lick up that mess. You can't let my hard work go to waste now can you? Lick it up my Slave. Comment down below after your first comment with the phrase "Done Master, so good." This session is concluded for today, perhaps you'll read this over and over again until my next post. Either way, your owned now and there is no escape little one. Chained to my words, and ready for that snap of my fingers.