Enterance

I walk into the Salvatore boarding house with a wig and brown eye contacts on. This should be fun. I walk in to see the dark haired Salvatore pinning Katherine to a wall. I put on a somewhat convincing 'concerned human' face.

"D-Damon? What's going on?" I ask worriedly and without warning, he speeds me and Katherine upstairs to where Elena is getting dressed, all three living doppelgängers in one room, what a treat.

"Okay what's going on I'm really confused" I say backing into a corner. Before anyone can even say another word, Damon pins Elena to a wall.

"What are you doing Katherine!" He yells at her and I sigh loosing the act, waving my hand around dismissively. "Okay put Elena down before you hurt her" I say stepping forwards and he drops Elena stepping towards me.

"The name is Red, that's Katarina and that- is Elena" I say and he looks so confused and I take of my wig to reveal my red hair. "Can you tell why my parents thought they were being really smart calling me Red?" I say taking out my eye contacts, showing my eyes to not be the basic brown shared by the rest of the doppelgängers.

"Red, what are you doing here?" Katarina asks and I fake pout, tilting my head to the side. I ruffle my fingers through my hair to fix it after being smushed up by the wig.

"Ohhh I haven't seen you in person for 20 years and I don't even get a hello? I'm hurt Katarina, but anyway I'm here because rumour has it you have a plan to get rid of Klaus. I want in." I say and the Salvatore brothers look to each other before speeding Elena downstairs. I speed down after them and Katherine follows.

"Rose said something about an original named Red... is that you?" Damon asks taking a confident step forward. "Yup, I'm just here to avenge a few fallen friends" I say thinking of Rebecca Kol and Finn.

"Why is no one asking how the hell Katherine is here!" Elena asks frustratedly and I laugh. "You were right Katherine... she is like my sister" I say as Elena continues to have a tantrum about Katherine being here.

"When we daggered Elijah the compulsion wore off" Stefan says and I frown, my arms crossing as my amusement turns to seriousness.

"I don't want you here! Get her out of here" Elena demands and I growl. "Okay Elena why don't you shut up, cute turns to dumb very quickly" I say and Elena steps in front of me and although we are doppelgängers I have at least 4 inch high heals on so I am looking down at her.

"This is my life. You can't just come here and act like you own everyone" she says and I roll my eyes bending down to her level. "I'm a thousand years old Elena, do your worst" I say my eyes turning a fiery gold.

The golden glow of my eyes reflects in the eyes of the scared human doppelgänger.

"Red! Chill out." Katherine says touching my arm and my eyes return to they're normal hazely red. "Right sorry, I tend to get a bit territorial around dumb doppelgängers" I mutter shaking my head.

"Think about it Elena, what do you know about Klaus? Hmm look we all want the same thing... Klaus dead" Katherine says and I sigh. "I don't need your help and I don't want it" Elena says and Katherine looks to her. "Well that's incredibly stupid of you" Katherine says and I nod. "Do you know where Klaus is?" Stefan asks me and I smirk. Yes.

"No, but do you know what he looks like? When he's coming? You need me." I say lying and Damon steps forward. God I'm kinda into him... I'll get over it.

"If you know something, say it or get the hell out" he says and I look him up and down before responding lazily.

"fine. I'll be at the grill" I say speeding to the 'mystic grill'