Thanks mate

Newt sat quite close to me that evening at dinner, a slom cloud now hung over everyone, and I understood why. I prodded at my mashed potatoes. I wasn't hungry, who would be after seeing a sight such as Joe. Gally and Minho sat opposite us. I sighed and pushed my plate away from me. I lent my head on Newts shoulder, I could feel my eyes drooping, I don't know why I was so tired. I could feel my eyes getting deeper into unconsciousness when I heard sniggers and giggles in front of me. I fluttered my eyes open and I pulled my head off Newts shoulder to frown at Gally and Minho who were trying, but failing, to keep straight faces.

"Get a life" newt mumbled next to me, shaking his head. I looked from newt to them and back, what had been so funny in the four or five seconds I was almost asleep?
"What?" I asked. Newt was squinting at them and hanging a fork in his hand. Gally shook his head,
"Don't worry" 
Newt stood up suddenly and took his plate over to where the sink was, he dumped it there and went outside to the gardens.
"Way to go stupid buggers" I huffed, their eyebrows shot up in surprise. I startled myself for a moment too, where had that saying come from?! I left my plate on the bench and walked off to Newt.

When I found him he was sitting on a little dirt mound with a pick, picking at the dirt.
"Hey" I called
He looked up and struck the pick into the ground. He gave me a quick smile,
"You okay?" I asked. He nodded "yep, yeah"he replied. I sat flat bumed next to him, we sat quiet for a moment. Then I remembered the box.
"Hey, when does the box come back up?" I asked, bumping his shoulder. He looked around a me surprised. Then he shrugged and chuckled
"Sorry, we normally tell the greenies how everything works on day one" he said "but I guess since your the only girl, everything was a bit muddled up"
I waited for him to go on, I bit the inside of my lip.
"It comes up once a month, New Greenie and a whole new lot of supplies. Hopefully, they'll send up another girl for you to hang 'round with" he nudged me. I thought about this for a second, another girl, wouldn't be too bad.

I looked up at the sky, the moon was out and a few little stars had begun to shine through the nighttime dusk.
"You like stars?" Newt asked
I shrugged "they're pretty, I guess"
"Right," I looked back at him to see him smiling, not at the sky, at me. I smiled back. Butterflies leapt in my chest, willing to turn into rampaging lions.
"T-thank you". I stuttered. He didn't respond so I continued
"Thank you, for being there for me and hel-"
"Let's stop with the sappy emo-" he began but I cut him off
"No, really Newt, I don't think I could ever tell you how much I want to thank you. There just isn't words" I smiled.
I'm pretty sure he blushed. He scruffed the back of his hair and mumbled out
"Ah, gee, thanks y/n"

Hey guysssss

I know this chapter means nothing at all the the story line but I just had an EPIC writers-block. But I know what I'm writing now and I really hope your gonna like it.
Oh and by the way...

102 READERS! THATS SO COOL oh my god! I know in the large scale of things that's not a lot at all, BUT TO ME IT IS THANK YOU SOOO SOO SO MUCH!

My name is Jade. 😊🤚🏼

New part coming soon

Jade xx