Okay

Newts POV
I ran a hand through my hair.  She was going to be okay, she was going to be okay. She had to be... I was picking at the grass.
"Hey" I whipped my head around, Clint was standing there with his arms folded and not looking at me but out into the back paddock.
"Hey mate" I mumbled. I stayed quiet, waiting for him to tell me more.
"I think she's gonna be okay"
I puffed out a breath of relief and hung my head back.
"But dude, you gotta listen, she's gonna go through the changing and then with that gash on her side, she might not wake up as soon as the others" he mumbled shakily.
"Truth is, Minho doesn't think she'll wake up at al-"
"Now you shut it!" I jumped up, pointing a finger at him, she was going to wake up!
"She's going to wake up! She's not... she's not.. gone" I said backing down, feeling exhausted.
All he did was smile a small smile.

I walked back round to the shack, and stood in the doorway watching her. Her chest moving up and down only slightly, she had a blanket pulled up under her arms. I exhaled and went to pull up a stool next to her head. She still looked like she was sleeping.
"Hey y/n" I mumbled, i scrunched my nose up. This was weird talking to her. I drummed my fingers against the bed.
"Your gonna be okay" I bit my lip. I looked up the doorway, I'd missed dinner. And it was getting dusky.
"I love you, okay" I whispered, laying my head on her stomach. And I felt unconscious take me under.

Your POV
All I could see was black, all I could feel was pain. Needles prodding and poking. My leg was burning with fire. Like it was buried inside me. I could hear voices... or maybe it was one voice, but I couldn't understand what it was saying. I wanted to reach out to them and say, 'I'm here! Just wait for me' but I couldn't get my voice out. Or even my toes to wiggle. Now though here was a weird weight on my stomach. And I didn't know what to make of it. For all I knew, it was the cut on my side and it was getting infected. Maybe? I'll never know