Shiro Clone part 2 (season 5 spoilers )

In case you haven't seen the title this will contain spoilers for season 5 don't read if you haven't watched it!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It's practically canon already that shiro isn't the shiro we all knew and loved because THE WITCH IS WATCHING THROUGH HIS FUCKING EYES!!!!

And the incident in the Voltron mind (?) pretty much confirmed it! Like he was the only one you couldn't see clearly! I bet he was trying to tell lance that he wasn't Shiro! HE DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT!

And don't tell me him siding with Lotor in every fight was actually him he fucking yelled at lance like he was a space dad in that moment! He was siding with someone who wasn't yet confirmed a friend to the team. Space dad never took any chances so why would he then like you how he was with Sam holt he and Matt were holding Pidge back.

Now I believe that Haggar is using him to get Lotor to return to her. You saw how she was when she was watching her give birth to him.

Anyways season 6 comes out on June 15th and I was genuinely not disappointed with this season like I was with 3&4 (haven't watch an episode since the release date other then "reunion") the hype was definitely worth it. I will rewatch!

Future me: 100% right