☀︎︎ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖☀︎︎

Hi!

I decided to rewrite the chapters because I didn't like the way they were written. 😅

Triggers warning:
Violence, drug use, prostitution, mature language, sexual scenes, angst, suicidal thoughts, minor character's death. All the dark shit that comes with this kind of fic.

Not for kids (+18) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or people who may be triggered by any of those warnings, take care of yourselves.

The only real people in this book are BTS who belong to themselves and the rest of the characters are mine any resemblance with a real person is purely coincidental.

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

"I already told you that I don't use this shit! Stop asking me to do it!" Shouted Hoseok trying to pry his arm from his friend's iron grip.

"Come on Jay just a little sniiiiiff! It won't hurt anyone, I don't want to be the only one being high. Pleeeeease!" His friend begged, slurring his words, his grip getting tighter around Hoseok's thin arm, for sure there will be a bruise by tomorrow.

"Fuck you, Taehyung Kim! Let me go you're not yourself right now! You're hurting me!" Hoseok was getting scared because he knew that his friend was high on cocaine and was trying to force him to use the drugs.

Taehyung's eyes were red and glossy, clearly mentally absent from reality, his cheeks were flushed and his hands were trembling even though they were gripping Hoseok's arm tightly. "Come on! Don't be a whiny bitch!" At this point, Taehyung was starting to get impatient and the deep growl he emitted was a clear sign.

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat when he heard his friend's voice getting several octaves deeper, he knew that Taehyung was getting angry. An angry and high Taehyung wasn't a good combination, it meant trouble, Hoseok already had suffered from it once or maybe twice. He didn't want to repeat the same experience.

"Look, Tae. Tae! Please listen to me. I'm begging you to let me go you're hurting me, please Tae." Hoseok spoke calmly even though he was freaking out inside but he needed to reason with his unreasonable friend.

Taehyung must have used a much bigger portion of the substance than the usual one, he was too high to realize that trying to force Hoseok into snorting the illicit substance wasn't a good idea.

At all.

Hoseok had done many bad things in his life but using drugs never had been one of them and he had always hoped that it'll never be; but given the situation he was trapped in, Hoseok was beginning to lose hope. He cursed at himself for accepting to come to meet the younger man, he should have learned from the last time.

Last year.

But that was the problem. Hoseok never learned from his mistakes and maybe that was why he was living this shitty life.

"Okay, I'll take it but you have to let go of my arm, it hurts." Stated Hoseok in the calmest tone he could muster.