HP

Nobody knew how this had happened. Sans was more that careful around things that he knew werent right. But how? How did he get posessed by the 2 most evil beings in the history of the underground.

~

The hurting was supposed to stop.. It was supposed to be the no reset run. It was supposed to continue..  

"h..urts.. pa..py...ru..s" Sans croaked, his voice nothing more than a hoarse whisper 

"Shut up, smiley trashbag. If you listen i might reward you~" Flowey said, tightening the vine restrainer on Sans enough to cut off his magical vocal cords. Sans made a choked gasp as the magic blood trickled down his throat, soaking into the vines which were all already draining every ounce of his magic.

~

Papyrus sobbed into his scarf. He had missed his chance to get his brother back again. It had almost been 2 weeks since Sans had been taken and things only got worse.

Every encounter they had with Sans he looked more exhausted and close to dusting. He knew it was only a matter of time before Sans did dust, and Papyrus planned to get to him before that happened.

~

One night, they got their break. 

Flowey unwrapped his vines from Sans. All of the magic from the skeletons body was enough to act as 2 human souls.

Chara, stayed apart of Sans to make sure he didn't tell. 

"Come on comedian~ lets go home." Chara giggled. Sans pushed himself up, and began to limp home. He hit the door of his surface home, and then passed out at the door step. The giant crack in his skull becoming a larger hole from the impact of the hit.

~

They flinched at the loud bang at the door. Papyrus jumped up, opening it.

It was Sans. 

"OH MY GOD.." Papyrus said, picking up Sans' prone body. Sans was overylight, probably from malnurisment.

"Sans..?" Frisk said, tears welling in their hazel eyes as they looked at the skeletons body.

Dust covered his bones and blood was soaked into his shirt. He had magic trickling out of his mouth from where Flowey had managed to cut the stream of magic off that controlled his voice. 

Papyrus walked upstairs to his and Sans' shared room, placing Sans down on Papyrus' bed, because (of course) Sans' was a mess and he could absolutely not sleep there

Toriel went to work on healing Sans' slightly worse wounds. There was nothing they could do about his mana being so far down until he woke up.

Toriel wiped the sweat from her brow. The worse of Sans' injuries would heal, but he would continue to have difficulties. One was he was permanently blind in his right eye. His pupil was still there but he could not see out of it. There was also a chance his voice would not return from the stream of his vocal magic being severed so badly.

"I have done what i can, Papyrus. It is up to him to heal now." Toriel said, walking to go tuck Frisk in. Papyrus looked at the time 

"3:34am."

Papyrus sighed. He carefully climbed into the bed beside his brother, careful not to knock and of his injuries.

~

Sans awoke, biting back a scream. He held to his infected soul, tucking into a ball and crying

His eyes flickered to the corner where a figure stood, wearing a sinister grin with a demented gleam on their eyes.

"Keep quiet, comedian."