Chapter 3

.
.
.

During the days with the seven male group in Busan with Jimin's family. They are to help the restaurant for a few days and take photos while they are there.

They had a fun time meanwhile one was not feeling fit to hang out with the group. (M/N) couldn't help but feel doubly uncomfortable around Jimin,  yet his actions are messing with him.

(M/N) would take the offer of helping out the group settle in the restaurant and heed for anything the group needs.

Which he can help out without having Jimin's parents involved. Jimin's parents are as busy enough and (M/N) took notice of this to take an opportunity to get an idea of Jimin.

He gets curious and would try to start some easygoing conversations with Jimin but...

It would flip into an awkward silence after Jimin greeting (M/N), or the other way around. Knowing this, (M/N) knows it will not help him if this continues and Jimin sees how (M/N) is acting.

Jimin would take things slow even if he had to withstand the news and reality he will need to face from then on. Jimin cares deeply for him even if he does not know that.

.
.
~fourth day~
.
.

"OK, that'll wrap up for today!" The head photographer said out loud enough for the rest of the staff, including the seven members to cool off for the day.

The members head back into their change rooms and helped to bring back any props they used for the shoot outside around Busan. Justin hung around with the group for the day after their shoot along with the awkward (M/N).

"Any ideas on where to go?" Jhope said with wonder and glanced at each and every one of them."Maybe some food can do the job," Jungkook said looking down at his stomach and back at Jhope. They all agreed to find someplace to eat instead of the restaurant they are staying at.

The group head out to the food district and look around at a spot. Thinking about what to get and where to get it. Jungkook takes notice of Jimin's secret glances at (m/n) who is talking along with Justin and Taehyung. Then a couple minutes later it would be (m/n) stealing glances at Jimin who is talking with Yoongi and Jin. Jungkook sighs and walked up to his hyung with a plan in mind.

"Is there that famously fried pancake with seeds hyung?" Jungkook said and pinched Jin's elbow. Jin feeling all disrespected, he looked at Jungkook and Jungkook made eye movements to Jimin and (m/n) "Ah! I've never tried them here in Busan! Do you know any places Jiminsshi?" Jin follows along. Jin hooks arms with Namjoon and has him know about their plan.

"There is! I know a place! We can get some over my uncle's small shop!" Jimin lightens up and was about to lead the group but is held back with a tug by Yoongi. "You can tell them the directions and there are people here who should know the shop. I'm going to find someplace else, care to tell where this red pepper paste is?" Yoongi, Taehyung and Jhope also notice the way the other three are acting.

Jimin surprised and turn to Jin and the other two. "Its fine, we can ask around or use the map. Remember we used our whole map on our phone to search for that restaurant. It worked! Then-We'll meet around three thirty!" Jin said and yanked Namjoon's arm and Jungkook's arm. "See you later guys!!" Namjoon waves with his free hand. Jungkook said his byes and wonders where the shop is.

Jimin, Justin, and (m/n) are stuck with the three other members. "Jiminsshi?" Jhope said and wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulders. "Ah-Oh! Red pepper paste? They were going in this direction." Jimin brushes off this weird feeling that piles up from their separation. Justin and (m/n) are having their little chat while Jimin led the way.

~time skip~

Time hits two fifteen and the boys that separated into two groups are now split into three. Jhope and Yoongi told the four that they wanted to stroll down the streets by themselves while the rest finish their food. With Jimin who didn't get to know why his hyungs suddenly up and going, they have already left before he can make a sentence. Taehyung and Justin make eye contact while they finish their own meal and nodded at each other.

Both turn their heads and acted as if they are going back. Jimin who is still eating and (m/n) is chowing down his. Taehyung and Justin got up and heads over to the entrance. (M/n) shocked by this, mentally, he looks up at Justin. Justin meets his and smiles with a wave. "Sorry Jimin hyung, (m/n)hyung! I remembered I have a shift at our restaurant!I'll see you later!" Justin said. "I'll follow- I wanted to try and help out with your family's restaurant! It seems fun! Later guys~" Taehyung said and he left with Justin.

Now alone, Jimin and (m/n) with dropping jaws. Staring at the two that left in betrayal. (M/n) made a fist and glances towards Jimin. Jimin murmuring that he was left alone and not knowing what to do in his situation. (M/n) ignores his mutters and slowly smiles softly. His trembling heart warms, losing his tight fist.

(M/n) remembered how Justin has told him before while he was in the hospital.
"Who's this in the picture with us?" (M/n) asked as he held out the picture.
Justin smiles bitterly and said, "My older brother who is really kind, overprotective, supportive, gets mad for the littlest of things, he can be cute, talented, and scared when something doesn't go as well as he thinks it be."
(M/n) stares at the picture of the three when they were in kindergarten.

(M/n) said and tears suddenly flow,"He sounds like a really good brother."
Justin sees this and said,"He really is."

He finishes his meal first and Jimin sees this and finishes his. (M/n) already paid for their meal and Jimin just awkwardly nods and said, "Ah..you didn't need t-"

"It has been a year without you returning. So it was my treat to have you relax when you come back until it was time for you to leave again." (M/n) said earnestly with a small smile. Jimin laughs awkwardly and thanks (m/n). The two left the restaurant, in an awkward silence, walking down the streets of busy Busan, where they are of the street of food.

Jimin glancing around. (M/n) looking ahead and glances at his side where Jimin is. "Pfft."

Jimin confused and turn to face (m/n) who laughed. "W-was there something funny?" Jimin realizes what he has said and mentally slapped himself. "Mph..pfft" (m/n) is trying to hide his laughter and walked slower since his pace was a little ahead of Jimin's.

"Sorry, it's just that you needn't try hard to make a long conversation with me as we go back to the restaurant." (M/n) smiles softly when Jimin meets his eyes and broke eye contact again.

"N-no. I was just reminiscing the time I've been walking down these streets. I know it hasn't been that long but it did for me." Jimin said.

After what Jimin said was yet another round of silence. Just for that moment. (M/n) said honestly and this time he has a chance to actually talk to Jimin. To talk to Jimin, to find answers and answer his countless questions that flood his mind.
"It isn't that, right?"

Jimin kept his mouth shut, his throat got dry, he couldn't answer. He ached by what (m/n) have said. It was true. He wanted to come right back to tell (m/n) that he has succeeded and he is yet to achieve his biggest dream for them both. But what Jimin is thinking now, thinking that it was just now him, not them, not we, it was his step forward to achieve is, now his dream.

The dream they both swore on that day when he left...

Jimin having mixed feelings and (m/n) broke the ice. " I'm sorry if it's important. But I want to...make this right and that I'll get this feeling back."

Jimin stopped and turn to realize that (m/n) stopped when he had said that he was lying. Lying that he came for something else.

He faced (m/n) who is staring right at Jimin with lost and hopeful eyes. Jimin saw his hands forming fists and smiles sadly.

(M/n) said, "To find what was lost from me since that day I lost my memories....so I...I..." He looked down for a moment and looked back into Jimin's glossy eyes that are about to wet his warm cheeks. Jimin staring back into (m/n)s eyes.

"...so I can know why your crying."