Chapter 6

"Ah! Oh if it isn't (m/n)ah! Back already? Where are the others?" Said Mrs.Park who (m/n) first encountered when heading back to the restaurant at a fast pace. (M/n) nods and said, "I left early since they seem to enjoy quality time together and experience new things while they're at it. I was in the way of their group bond so I was only there as a guide and a reminder. They're probably coming soon as we speak."

"My, my! (M/n) sweetie! Don't just say that you're a guide, you're a friend to the boys." Mrs.Park concerned about (m/n)s odd behaviour and was about to reach and pat his head. Though he bows and leaves with a response, "If there is anything that you need help with auntie. I will be cleaning inside where the stage is."

"Oh, sweetie..." Mrs.Park left alone with worried eyes, her hand over her chest and she looks back to the distance where Jimin must be coming back from. Hoping that Jimin is ok.

...

(M/n) found Justin and Taehyung hanging out at one of the tables. So (m/n) walks past them and into the kitchen for the rug. He then comes back with the cloth and starts off cleaning the tables that weren't wiped.

Justin saw something in the corner of his eye and it turned out to be (m/n) cleaning quietly but somewhat aggressively. Justin knew what is going on with (m/n) so he excused himself from his conversation with Taehyung and took a cloth from the kitchen.

He came back and assisted with the cleaning. Taehyung felt bad doing nothing and about the atmosphere around (m/n). " I'll help. I'll clean this side of the table-" Justin said and went over to the table. (M/n) only nods without a word and continues to wipe the table.

Taehyung debates whether if he can help or not but the silence was ruling him. He glances over to Justin who is busy wiping the tables. Over to (m/n) who caught his attention and smiles, " We can't have our guest work while he is having a break from his career don't we?" , Taehyung looked at (m/n) with eyes that are of guilt. (M/n) struggles mentally and exhales.

He stops wiping the table and stood firmly. With the cloth held out, "Just this once. I can't have Mrs.Park find you cleaning so you better do this diligently." Taehyung lightens up and happily trots over to (m/n) and takes the cloth. "Like a ninja, I'll be! Don't worry, I'll make sure (m/n) doesn't get scolded!" He salutes (m/n) and finishes up the table where (m/n) was nearly finished.

What am I supposed to do with this.. (M/n) went back into the kitchen to get another cloth. He looked back to check on the two. Taehyung wiping quickly got Justin to lecture him. After his short lecture they both laugh.

I smile at the sight and left for the cloth, "Getting along already.", I really envy Justin... Walked over to the kitchen and past the kitchen counter. I crouched to find cupboards and open them. Took out a cloth and stood right back up. But. When I got up I bumped against the counter and hit my head.

" Aishhh..." I rub my head with my free hand. Then my head throbbed in pain. I felt dizzy and started to tumble backwards. Landed on my bottom and cursed quietly. My eyes are completely shut from my clumsiness and the landing.

For some reason, my head is still pounding from bumping my head, under the kitchen counter. My mind in a haze and by opening my eyes slowly.

.
.
~flashback~
.
.

"Run!!" Jimin said as we both ran towards the restaurant. "We got five seconds! Your slowwww Jiminah!!!" I teased and dashed forward. "(M/n)ah!!!!!" Jimin yelled and caught up with me. We turn and run past tables and into the kitchen. Out of breath, we stop and slump on the kitchen counter.