Tease {FP Jones}

Y/N's POVI was getting ready to go out for a date with FP

Y/N's POV
I was getting ready to go out for a date with FP. I had just put a slim fit red dress on and was standing in front of the mirror with my back to the door. I was trying to zip up the dress when I gave up and called FP.
Y/N: "FP?"
He came to the door frame and stopped to check me out.
FP: "Mm-mm-mmmm Y/N. I could take you right now"
He stared at me hungrily and bit his lip. I roll my eyes.
Y/N: "Can you help me with this zipper?"
FP: "Why would I zip it up if I'm just going to take it off?"
Y/N: "That will be later, after our date"
He grins and walks up behind me.
FP: "Well we can skip the date and... you know"
Y/N: "Oh FP, you aren't very patient are you?"
FP: "You know I'm not baby"
Y/N: "Well the quicker you zip up my dress, the faster our date will go and then you'll be able to take it off my dress quicker"
He grabbed the zipper and zipped it up. He grabbed my hand.
FP: "Alright let's go"
He tried to walk out of the door quickly but I pulled him back. We stared at each other for a few seconds then I kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gladly excepted, our tongues wrestled with each others. I bit his bottom lip and tugged on it lightly, earning a groan from him.  I pulled away and walked away from his grasp, he stood there in shock for a second. I walked toward the front door and opened the door.
Y/N: "Come on FP, let's go!"
FP: "What the hell?"
I smirked and walked out the door, FP followed behind me.
FP: "You're such a tease"
He caught up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. 

AN: Hope you enjoyed, comment what you think. Also if you have any requests feel free to leave those!