Abbi's Story (Part 3): Disk 11 and Disappearance

They woke up the next morning, feeling like night only last a few seconds. "Alright, well I think you should stay here this morning," Scarlet said to Todd. "Uh, okay." "I'm going to go and, you know, explore." "I'm just gonna cook some meat," Todd said and looked through his chest.  "Okay, I'm going to go gather some thing for the house okay?" "Okay." Todd responded as Scarlet opened the doors. "Alright be back soon, Oh wait there's still a few zombies out." "Oh here I'll get em'" Todd said and rushed outside.  Scarlet waited for a bit then went out the doors and started her walk. "Well, off I go." "Alright." Todd said. Scarlet started her walk, heading towards the village. She sighed "The name Violet just sounds so familiar..." She arrived at the village. "I feel like I know it. I feel like..." She went inside the house that she now knew, past belonged to her and Violet. She checked the chest, finding familiar things inside and spare parts of a fridge. "Hm, maybe I'll make him a fridge." She said and took a part. Suddenly she heard was sounded like running footsteps as Disk 11 started playing.  "Hello?" She said. 'Who's out there?" Scarlet said looking out the door while hearing the creepy recording. "Whoa re you?" She called looking out. "Come out. I know your there." She started to worry. "Todd," She went out into the village paranoid by the disk. "Todd..." Scarlet repeated his name over and over again as she wandered back to the cottage, away from where the disk was playing. The music disk shut off without known cause and halfway to Todd's cottage Scarlet looked behind her and saw a man with white eyes staring at her from behind.  "Oh my gosh, no." She said and saw Herobrine began to chase her. "Oh my gosh, no no no no no." She ran back tot eh cottage, almost there. "This can't be happening." She said. "No, not now now today. Not ever. no.. no.." She walked into the cottage. "Todd? Todd?" She called, but Todd was not there. "Todd, Todd!" "Todd, are you there?" She said, searching for him. "Todd! Oh... he must've gone out." Scarlet said, wandering outside searching for him. "I saw that guy... I saw him." Scarlet said, and thought she saw him again near the window, staring at her. She went back into the cottage and saw him at the window. "Oh my gosh, no. No! this can't be happening to me again." She said. "Not again, Not again." She said panicked and went out the door, hearing a glass break behind her.  "No no more, no please please please." She said, just running away at this point. "Please, suddenly while running she fell down into a deep stone pit that led to a cave. She looked up still afraid. "ow... no no this can't be happening not now..." "Somebody help! Todd! Todd!" She called. "Todd help me! Todd!" She called and went in a very thing dark entrance that led to the deeper part of the cave.  "Hello? Is anybody down there?" She called.  She looked up the pit again, hearing something. "Who are you?" She called. "Hello, help!" Scarlet called both up and down the cave. "Hello? Hello?" She called. "Hello? Todd?" She then fell down into the deep very dark pit. "He must be down here." Scarlet called, not being able to see anything but darkness. "Todd! Hello! It's a dead end." Scarlet said feeling around in the darkness. "No, No this can't be happening... no... HELPPP! Help! Todd!" She whimpered and called desperately, but no one came, and no one was there. She started to pass out in the darkness. "Oh, Todd..."