Chapter ③

Paris' p.o.v♥

I felt something rub against my leg. "Paris. Time to get up." I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes. Onii?" I asked seeing a silhouette in the corner. A big fanged smile came into view. I yelped and pushed back. It's the same creature that I was running from. "Hello sweety." the voice sneered. "W-who are you?" I squeaked. "My name is Sebastian. I am your father." I gasped and his behind my pillow. "Please believe me when I say I love you." He said stepping towards me. I cried and pushed away slightly. "I won't hurt you. I swear. Do you want to know what you are?" He responded. I nodded softly. "Your a demon." He said. I gasped softly. "D-demon?" He nodded and disappeared. "Paris? You okay sweety?" I looked at my big brother. "Wacky Jacky!" I pounced on him. He chuckled and carried me downstairs. I saw sally on the couch and smiled wider. "Sally!" I laughed. She turned around and smiled widely. "Hi Paris." She responded. "Where's onii?" I asked. "Out killing." BEN said. I looked at the floor. "Hey! Don't worry Paris I'll train you so you can go killing with Jeffy." sally smiled. "Okay." I whispered. "Come on!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out back after i got out of wacky jacky's arms.

✴Jeff's p.o.v

I had to leave so I could kill. But I feel bad for not telling her. She probably hates me now. I need to get away for a while... I would definitely miss her. My little Paris, I'll come back for you one day. "Smile." I said. He came running to me. "Take care of Paris for me... I need to leave for a while. Tell her I love her and I will come back for her." I explained. He whimpered and ran off. I took off to an airport. 'China here I come.'

♥Paris' p.o.v

Me and sally were training when smile and winter came into the clearing. Smile had his tail between his legs. "What's wrong guys?" Sally asked. "Jeff. He left. He said he will come back for you one day. He also said he loves you." Smile said. My eyes watered and I ran inside. "Paris? What's wrong sweety?" Hoodie asked. I shook my head and ran into my room which i just so happened to share with Jeff. 'Onii... why did you leave?' I sobbed softly. "Paris?" My dad asked. I bolted and hugged his waist crying. "He left daddy." I sobbed. "Who?" He soothed. "Onii." I cried. "Sh. calm down now child." He cooed. "Do you wish to go to your rue age and form?" I nodded quickly. "You must go to sleep first." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes.