Chapter ④

♥Paris' p.o.v

I woke to my head throbbing. "Paris?" I sat up slightly. "Yes?" My voice had a soothing twinkle to it. "What happened to you?" Jacky asked. "My dad...He fixed me." I smiled. Jack left. I stood and went into the bathroom. "Oh my gosh." My image was perfect. I had long black hair and piercing green eyes, my chest was at least a D-cup. Jane came in and laughed. "Nee-chan its not funny." I pouted. She handed me a bra, panties, and a red renaissance dress. "Here let me help you." She giggled and helped me get dressed. "You look beautiful." Jane said brushing my hair. "Thank you Jane-nee." I replied. After that we went downstairs. "Good morning Paris." Slendy said. "Good morning." I responded sitting next to E.J. "Hey you look amazing." He said patting my head. "Thanks." I ate a blueberry muffin. "I'm gonna go killing." I said standing. "Be careful please." Slendy demanded. "okay." I skipped outside with my heels clicking. I got to town and killed a family. They had a cute puppy that I just couldn't kill. "aw. your a cutie." I whispered. 'Your my new owner, right?'. He's so cute! 'Sure. Come on dear.' I picked up the adorable German Shepherd puppy. 'what's your name?' 'sparks.' I left the house and entered the woods. Wings grew from the pups back. "So your a dragon hound. I hear they're loyal and protective." I said smiling. All of a sudden i fell to the ground with someone laying on top of me. "p-paris?" i knew that voice anywhere. "Jeff?" I leaned up and kissed him. He put his hands on my hips. "I'm in love with you paris." Jeff said. "I love you too." I whispered kissing him again. I heard a threatening snarl and jeff was knocked off me. 'away from my mistress.' I sat on my knees as sparks snarled. I gasped as his fangs grew to the size of a saber tooth cat. 'Sparks enough he is a very close friend.' I soothed and motioned him to come over. He pranced over and sat in my lap. "Damn paris. New guard dog. I only been gone 2 days." Jeff smiled softly. "2 days too long." I whimpered. He came over and kissed my forehead. "i'll never leave again. I promise." He kissed me passionately and rubbed behind sparks' ear. "Good i dont want you too." I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. "This is the start of a new relationship." He replied.