Hell or heaven? Brooklyn beckham fanfic

My name is Samantha Hammond. Im just a 14 year old girl from London where I live with my mum and my younger brother David. For those of you wondering, my dad died when i was 10 from cancer. I was so close to him so when he died my hole world shattered around me. I started to self harm and went into severe depression. As if it could get any worse, my so called friends weren't there for me and began to bully me. My life couldn't get any worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMANTHA'S POV

"Sweetie! Wake up! Its your first day back at school, you don't want to be late" my mum yelled from the kitchen downstairs. I groaned and pulled myself up out of bed. I loved the summer because i didn't have to see any of those bitches who made my life hell all year round. I don't know why i was ever friends with those sluts. Anyway, the summer was over and I was back in the hell hole called school for another year of misery.

I grabbed a quick shower, dried and curled my hair leaving it down before examining my scars up my legs and forearms. Some were faint but others were still fresh and sore. I threw on my uniform covering them up. And did my make up making sure i looked natural and not like I've drawn on my face with crayons like some people wear it. I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes, kissing my mum on the cheek before leaving for school.

-at school-

'Welcome back to hell' i thought to myself as i walked through the big green gates of the school. I saw my old friends Mandy, Amber and Nicole who luckily for some reason hadn't noticed me yet. They would have usually called me names like worthless and an attention seeking bitch by now but they seemed occupied, like the rest of the girls in my school at someone who had just pulled up on the car park.

I wondered who it was but i didn't want to push my luck and went straight inside to reception where i needed to sign some counselling papers.

"Hi my name is Brooklyn Beckham, I'm new here could you please show me where room g15 is?" A boys voice asked politely. I looked up to see the most perfect boy i have ever laid eyes on. He had perfectly styled hair and the most attractive smile i have ever seen. Plus he's a Beckham! Thats what everyone was looking at before.

"Y-yeah, follow me" i just about answered to him. He smiled even bigger making butterflies off in my tummy as he thanked me.

"So, i didn't quite catch your name?" I had even forgot my own name at this point, i had to think before answering. "My name is Samantha Hammond, but you can call me Sam" i replied.

BROOKLYN'S POV

I pulled up on the school car park and got out of the car. Great i thought to myself as nearly every girl was trying to talk to me, well more like throw themselves at me. Just because my dads a famous football player girls just want to be with me for the fame. Ive fell for that trick a few times and i wasn't going to fall for it again. I just pushed passed them all and walked,through to the reception area where i picked up my timetable.

My first class was G15. I have no idea where that is. Great.

"Hi my name is Brooklyn Beckham, I'm new here could you please show me where g15 is?" I asked a girl who was signing some papers. I was expecting a slutty girl who would fangirl when i asked her and i was dreading her response.

She looked up at me. Wow! She was so beautiful. She had long blond hair and the deepest blue eyes which i got lost in for a second before she replied "yeah, follow me" i beamed a smile at her. She didn't freak out and was nice to me. That makes her seem even more beautiful.

"So i didn't quite catch your name?" I asked trying to find out more about her. She looked at me for a second which gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Wait! Ive only just met her. I cant be falling for her? Can i ?

"My name is Samantha Hammond, but you can call me Sam" she cut off my thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : HI THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :)

I WROTE THIS ON MY IPAD SO THERE WILL BE A FEW MISTAKES BUT PLEASE NO HATE.

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK

THANK YOU XX