Friends?

SAM'S POV

The walk was quite long to room g15. There was an awkward silence between us.

"So... Any advice for my first day?" Brooklyn asked innocently. I thought about my answer first before deciding to tell him that anyone but me would be a better friend to make.

"Yeah, don't get caught talking to someone like me" i answered seriously.

"And why is that?",He questioned me stopping to face me.

I was about to reply when Mandy, Amber, and Nicole came around the corner. They must have been skipping lesson because we were already late to class.

"Ahh Brooklyn Beckham!!!" Mandy squealed practically jumping on him. He didn't hug back. He looked quite uncomfortable and annoyed.

"Erm hi" Brooklyn greeted her and the other two who I like to call tweedle dumb and tweedle dee.

"Oh hi sam. I thought I told you never to come back to this place or you'd regret it." I backed away sheepishly from Mandy's face as Brooklyn looked at me confused. Mandy stepped forward and shoved me on the ground whilst Amber and Nicole laughed in my face.

"Brooklyn, you don't want to be hanging round with this worthless piece of shit. Come with us and we'll show you to your class" Amber gestured for Brooklyn to follow her.

He didn't. Infact he leant down checking if I was okay and offered his hand out to pull me up. Obviously I took it. I was so shocked! It was the first time anyone had been nice to me in years. Brooklyn Beckham turned down popular girls for me!

BROOKLYN'S POV

"I choose who i hang around with myself, thanks, and i don't want to be hanging around with people like you" i shouted at the girls. They just scoffed at me and Sam and stormed off. I was in disbelief. Sam was such a lovely and beautiful girl and people treated her like that! I was so angry.

I leant down checking if she was okay. She had tears streaming down her face. I wanted to make her feel better so bad. I offered her my hand and pulled her up. "Thank you Brook, thats the first time anyone has been nice to me in years" she smiled at me still sobbing.

"Hey, its okay i wont let them or anyone else hurt you again, okay?" She nodded as i wiped the tears from her eyes. "Theres no point in going to class now so how about we just go to the field for a while?"

I grabbed her hand and i swear i felt sparks. She must of felt them too as she looked up and smiled. We stared into each others eyes for a moment before she broke the stare. we walked hand in hand to the field and sat down on our jackets. Something intrigued me about this girl and a wanted to find out more about her.