4⇒ "condensed feelings"

"GIRL, YOU KNOW YOU'RE LOST"

Constance and William were awkward around each other. But that's okay because it's the cute kind of awkward, the thrilling shy kind that you just have to break when you have enough courage.

Constance took a long sip of her chocolate milkshake, tugging William's soft blanket tighter around her curled up body. She sits on one side of the couch, while he sits comfortably on the other.

They're watching The Office, which has quickly became 'their' show.

It's not Tuesday, as in therapy day. It's just a regular Sunday night, and William asked to hang out.

Constance feels calm around him, like she doesn't have to worry about if he's judging her in any way.

William thinks Constance is a good way to forget about his busy life for a while every now and then. She's always treated him like he's completely normal, which he finds completely refreshing.

He doesn't know how to tell her about his busy life, his hockey, and he doesn't know if he wants to yet.

Although he does know that he wants to hold her hand.

They're both holding their slowly developing feelings in, bottling them up in hard and keeping everything to themselves.

William is stubborn, but Constance is closed up, and that's possibly even worse for an open friendship to flow steadily.

But it's okay because they don't really need to be talking about anything to have a good time. Each other's company is simply already enough, the presence of one another fills the void of actually speaking.

She had plans with one of her classmates to study tonight, although she didn't hesitate to cancer when William asked her to come over and give him some well needed company. It's not easy to be alone, especially when you're anxiety has been hyping up lately and the only thing you have to do is look at diagrams of dinosaurs all night.

No offence to the dinosaurs— but William is more interesting to Constance by a long shot.

She sniffles quietly. William's eyes are glued to the tv, intently watching Michael and Dwight drive a car into a lake, for the sole purpose of what exactly? She had know idea.

It wasn't Constance's decision to watch The Office, but William has insisted over and over again that he had to show her it. Through time she's willing to admit that it's kind of weird, but crazy entertaining.

William really is a hockey super fan.

The first time Constance took a take around his apartment she noticed a few unusual things about it. One: it was a little bit more expensive looking than most apartments people their age could afford (but that could mean anything really, and two, there's Maple Leafs sweaters, shirts, jogging pants, hats, mugs, blankets, and even a few pucks in a stack. This was all weird, he didn't seem like the kind of person to have such an obsession.

Constance watches William take a hand through his hair, admiring the way it slowly slid perfectly into place then right back into his eye view therefore achieving nothing. It's simply perfect, attractive, hot, she could go on forever.