Author's Note and Acknowledgments

Good news. It's not over! Sort of.

First, the big news. I've recently accepted an offer for representation from a literary agency. That means I have an agent! The next step in the process is to work on some edits/changes, bundle up the book and send it off to publishers. Then, *hopefully* a publisher will love it and want to make an offer.

In other news, I've put a sneak peek up of two potential chapters in the sequel. If you like them, let me know in the comments!

Ever wonder what happened to Anaeyl? How about young Pelk stuck on a ship that's about to crash into Sebolt's rocky shores? Wonder no more. Their stories will be one of the key plot lines in the sequel. And of course there will be more Whik, Sonora, Charlotte (the surviving one), and Marg. And maybe some of that old guy, Frankford Millstone as well.

I want to thank everyone who has stuck by this and read it through - even the mobile readers who I will never talk to. I would love to hear your thoughts and reactions to the entire story if you've made it this far. You probably don't have Wattpad accounts, but if you want to send an e-mail to whikerms@gmail.com or on Twitter (I never tweet but I felt like I should have one - @whikerms) - I would be forever grateful.

Finally, if you enjoyed my book, don't forget to vote for each chapter. Votes and comments boost my book up in the rankings, which will then appear on more user's news feeds, and MAYBE one day this will be published! 

I can't thank you enough for the support. Hope you had as much fun reading as I had writing.