Chapter 4: Tracy Family!

"Five!" Thunderbird Five is shown as John had his arms crossed. "Four!" Thunderbird Four is shown as Gordon looked like he was running. "Three!" Thunderbird Three is shown taking off as Alan had his arms crossed as he smiled. "Two!" Thunderbird Two is shown as Virgil had his arms on his waist while Annie and Noah stood out behind him. "One!" Thunderbird One is shown while Scott had his arms out beside him. "Spring Break's come around and there's more heroes to be found! There's something major going down on Tracy Island! (Island!)" Kayo is shown with Thunderbird Shadow. "Weapons underground!" Brains is shown with his robot assistant Max while Noah held a model for Thunderbird Two in his hand. "Keeping our planet safe and sound!" Grandma Tracy is shown in her track suit holding her arms up. "If someone evil's coming round they should be frightened! (Frightened!)" The Hood is shown holding his face changer in his hand. "Cause now! The boys are back in town! No strings to hold them down... down!!!!" The Tracy Boys are shown up close as all five of their eyes are revealed. "Don't be Mad, Please! Stop the hating!" Annie is shown smiling with Virgil and she holds out her hand to him. "Just be glad that they'll be waiting! Friends we have aren't ever changing!" Lady Penelope and Parker are shown with Lady Penelope's pet dog. "You know the lid's about to blow when the Thunderbirds are go!" All the Thunderbirds are shown launching all at once. Thunderbird Two is shown flying before it reveals the title behind it. Annie, Noah and Virgil appear together as Noah made it look like he was holding Thunderbird Two.

"Here we are. Welcome to Tracy Island." Virgil says as he slowly brings Thunderbird Two back to launch. Noah wakes up during the landing and he stares shocked.

"WOW!" Noah says as they enter the hangar.

"This is Thunderbird Two's hangar." Virgil explains.

"Just Thunderbird Two? It's gigantic." Annie says.

"Well, Thunderbird Two is the strongest Thunderbird." Virgil says, "As I'm the strongest brother." Virgil grins and Annie giggles.

"That was supposed to be a joke." Virgil says.

"I thought so." Annie says, "I don't recall you being that much of a jokester before though."

"Well, someone has to be funny when my younger brother sucks at it." Virgil says as they exit Thunderbird Two. They head upstairs and a woman smiles at Annie. The woman looked a lot older than Annie, had short white hair and wore a purple track suit.

"Well, it's about time Virgil brings a girl home." The woman says.

"Uh, Annie, this is my... grandma." Virgil says.

"Oh, the family Grandma Tracy you used to tell me about at school." Annie says.

"It better have been good things." Grandma Tracy says.

"Oh, no, it was. I swear." Annie says with a blush. Noah looks up at Grandma Tracy.

"Mommy, she's old." Noah says.

"Noah! She is our hostess! Don't upset her!" Annie says.

"What does hostess mean?" Noah asks.

"She's letting us visit. This is her home." Annie says.

"Oh." Noah says, "I sorry."

"I might not be as young as you kid, but I'm a whole lot smarter to know what happens when I mouth off to my elders." Grandma Tracy says as she knelt to Noah's height. She looks at Noah and she blinks confused. She looks up at Annie and Virgil laughing at Noah who was afraid of what Grandma Tracy would do to him. Noah starts crying and hugs Annie's leg.

'If I'm not mistaken...' Grandma Tracy's thoughts say.

"So, this is our biggest fan? I thought he'd be taller." Alan says.

"Noah and Annie, these are my brothers. Scott, he's the pilot of Thunderbird One." Virgil says.

"Thunderbird One is my second favorite!" Noah says.

"This month." Annie whispers.

"What's your favorite one?" Scott asks.

"Thunderbird Two! Since Mr. Virgil just saved my life!" Noah explains.

"Can you guess which one I fly?" Alan asks, "I'm Alan Tracy."

"You expect a four year old to know?" Scott asks.

"Uh, right." Alan says, "What's your name?"

"Noah!" Noah squeals cutely.

"Well, how would you like to come see which Thunderbird I fly?" Alan asks.

"Please?" Noah asks look back at his mother.

"Alright." Annie says.

"No flying." Virgil says.

"You can come too." Alan says.

"Oh, okay." Annie says.

"Virgil? Can I speak to you for a moment?" Grandma Tracy asks. Virgil was about to head after everyone but he looks at Grandma Tracy.

"Sure. Why didn't John come down to meet them?" Virgil asks.

"You know he isn't a people person. Virgil, I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't." Grandma Tracy says.

"Uh... do what?" Virgil asks confused.

"I know a Tracy when I see one." Grandma Tracy says.

"Noah is Dylan's. He's an old friend of mine and Annie's. Annie have never been even remotely romantically involved." Virgil says.

"He's got the Tracy looks though." Grandma Tracy says.

"I would have known if we'd done it, Grandma. We never really partied so there isn't any way that could have happened." Virgil says and then thinks about the one party but doesn't mention it, "I kind of thought it was well when I thought I was staring at my younger self, but Annie and I have never done it, so there's no way."

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but maybe we should have Brains do a do-hickey to figure it out." Grandma Tracy says.

"I really don't think so, Grandma. Annie and Dylan were in love... so, Noah has to be his." Virgil says before looking away.

"You love her though don't you?" Grandma Tracy asks.

"I did. And seeing her again... is just bringing up those old feelings." Virgil says.

"Are you sure you two didn't?" Grandma Tracy says.

"There was never a time we could have." Virgil says.

"You'll never know until you check." Grandma Tracy says.

"I can't just ask her." Virgil says, "It'll be weird."

"We could always give him something to drink and do it that way." Grandma Tracy says.

"I don't even think Brains knows how to run a DNA test." Virgil says before he walks away. He find Alan and Gordon goofing off with Noah while Scott and Annie stood by laughing.

'If he is... I thinkthat Annie and him both have a family here...' Virgil's thought says beforehe looks at Annie.