Chapter 15: Noah, Alan, and Kayo's Space Adventures!

"Five!" Thunderbird Five is shown as John had his arms crossed. "Four!" Thunderbird Four is shown as Gordon looked like he was running. "Three!" Thunderbird Three is shown taking off as Alan had his arms crossed as he smiled. "Two!" Thunderbird Two is shown as Virgil had his arms on his waist while Annie and Noah stood out behind him. "One!" Thunderbird One is shown while Scott had his arms out beside him. "Spring Break's come around and there's more heroes to be found! There's something major going down on Tracy Island! (Island!)" Kayo is shown with Thunderbird Shadow. "Weapons underground!" Brains is shown with his robot assistant Max while Noah held a model for Thunderbird Two in his hand. "Keeping our planet safe and sound!" Grandma Tracy is shown in her track suit holding her arms up. "If someone evil's coming round they should be frightened! (Frightened!)" The Hood is shown holding his face changer in his hand. "Cause now! The boys are back in town! No strings to hold them down... down!!!!" The Tracy Boys are shown up close as all five of their eyes are revealed. "Don't be Mad, Please! Stop the hating!" Annie is shown smiling with Virgil and she holds out her hand to him. "Just be glad that they'll be waiting! Friends we have aren't ever changing!" Lady Penelope and Parker are shown with Lady Penelope's pet dog. "You know the lid's about to blow when the Thunderbirds are go!" All the Thunderbirds are shown launching all at once. Thunderbird Two is shown flying before it reveals the title behind it. Annie, Noah and Virgil appear together as Noah made it look like he was holding Thunderbird Two.

Once again, Noah was at it again with his coloring. This time it was early in the morning. He was under Brains and Grandma's supervision since his parents, Scott, and Gordon were all on a mission in the Pyrenees. Noah looks up when Alan comes into the room. He rushes over and shows his picture to Alan.

"That's very good Noah." Alan says.

"Thanks, Uncle Alan." Noah says before he climbs onto the couch and sits beside Alan. A beeping sound signals John's call.

"You're looking at the Asteroid 21, Louticia, home of the Galvanna Mine. Twenty minutes ago, an epic solar flare pretty much fried the station's electronics, just as it was drilling into the molten core. The resulting eruption pushed it into a collision course with the sun." John says.

"It's all so tragic. That's my favorite asteroid." Brains says. Alan looks at Brains.

"You have a favorite asteroid?" Alan asks.

"Of course, Alan. Asteroids are extremely entertaining." Brains says and Alan groans.

"How many on board, John?" Alan asks.

"Just one. It's a mostly automated operation. The miner reports he's safe for now, but the next return transport won't get there in time." John says, "We need to go pick him up. Are you cool with that?"

"Sure. With everyone else still helping with the tunnel fire in the Pyrenees, this'll be a solo mission." Alan says.

"Uncle Alan, Uncle John can I go please?" Noah says.

"Hmm, it is just a taxi mission, but we should still check with Annie and Virgil." John says.

"I'll be good, I promise." Noah says, "I won't leave Thunderbird Three at all. I'll wear my helmet the entire time and I will listen to everything Uncle Alan says."

"Wanna be sure to tell them that?" Alan asks.

"Hmm, I'm getting a busy signal." John says.

"Well, they are busy." Alan says.

"I can go too." Kayo says.

"You will?" Alan asks and Kayo chuckles.