First meet...

A girl enter in a hurry to a company.

'Hello good morning,may i knew where is the interview'

'Mam,could you please show your call letter' by confirming it.'okay mam,just take right ,there will be a discussion room just  wait there'

'Thank you' without waiting a second ,she move towards discussion room.

"Look pragya,be cool.No need of taking any tension.Just focuss on your Aim,you knew well how important is this job for you.Your present and future is with it ,so be brave."she wait there for her turn.it was not easy how her life is.she tried her level best to grab a job,but her bad luck again play well.now this is the only hope.

'Miss pragya Arora'

"Yes,thats my turn now. Be confident ,Be brave" she walk towards the door

'May i come in ?' The next second ,she feels that standing in her past.yes her past is sitting in that chair as shocked face just like her.But,soon that shock turn to a smrink.

'Yes come in.Take your seat ' it was like a shock treatment for her.This is not expected from him.she forward her file to him

'So,miss.pragya Arora,what is the reason behind choosing a job here ? I mean is that your Ambition or situation make you stand infront of me ' He look at her in a victorious smile.

'Are you going to answer my question or just sitting like that'

'Actually i prefer this job to stand in my own legs ,i dont wish to depend on others'

'For money right ??' He again gave a sharp look at her 'okay,can i knew why you discontinue your education as you have scored topscore?'

'Is there is any point in that question sir? As per advisement,i am qualified for this job.'

'Ya,that's right.But i just ask in curiousity as girls like you will go any foreign university for higher education right .Anyway,nice to meet you miss.pragya Arora and if you are selected my secratory will call you ' by saying so he return her file.

'Thank you sir' she leaves out in hurry  just as running by holding her life in hands.she stop infront of bus stop and sit there.

"Why i met him? Why dont i knew its his company ...AM group.How can i figure it out from that name ? He changed alot!!!!" Memories flies into her past

Why we are not destined together ? Why are you going away from me ?

There is something written in our life,we cant change it .we are not destined together. The day you understand the truth ,your pain will get less.

If  we are not meant for each other,why you always stand at my side ?

Is that have such meaning abhi?

Pragya,bas karo yeah drama and tell me the truth damit ?

Truth? What you see infront of your eyes thats the truth abhi.

No,its all lie. Truth is what i can see in your eyes.

Stop this drama for the god sake abhi, always talking about eyes and its story.look Abhi,just try to understand,it's life.just enjoy it every second.

My happiness is with you pragya.please try to understand.

Look abhi,i cant adjust with this life with you .i have my own Aims and ambitions.